Toluna Surveys are really starting to piss me off!!

greeneyeddevils

I'm tired of getting this message every time I complete one of their surveys..I'm starting to think that they're bogus....I've checked my survey status once I've actually completed the survey & it says that I've never even started the survey which is a bunch of crap....how many people have been getting this message??

Thank you for your participation. Due to technical limitations, we are unable to instantly process your reward. You will see your reward in your account within 3 weeks.

I think this is a bunch of crap...they say that it's because they have 3rd parties offering up the surveys...who cares...just put the points that you owe us in our account .....my account has been the same for 3-4 weeks & they don't do anything about it & give you some crap excuse when you contact them...In my opinion since this company switched from My 2 Cents to this Toluna it's gone way down...Now I hear Greenfield is joining in...haha...another way for them to keep the money that they owe you on hold forever....How many people are fed up with Toluna??

:evil:

I complain & I've gotten 3 surveys in the last hour..wtf??...See this is what they send you...but it's a bunch of crap

Thank you for being a member of the Toluna community. Today we have an opportunity for you to participate in a survey about Breakfast Foods. EVERYONE who qualifies and completes this survey will be an Instant Winner of $2 to $5. If you qualify, your account will be immediately credited with the equivalent number of points, where $1 = 3,000 points, upon completion of the survey. In addition, everyone who attempts to complete the survey will receive one entry to our $5,000 cash giveaway.

THEY DON"T PAY RIGHT AWAY..THEY GIVE YOU THE SONG & DANCE THAT IN 3 WEEKS TIME YOU'LL RECEIVE THIS AMOUNT IN YOUR ACCOUNT....IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM WITH Toluna SURVEYS??

Yeah, I quit messing with them. If I do a job for someone, I want to know how much I am going to be paid! Between $1 and $3 means $1. I willnot do a survey for $1 unless it is less than 2 minutes. $1 for 30 minutes or more is a slap in the face. Just delete them.

You are gonna be even more miffed when you see thisat the end of a survey from them... "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back later." They dont give you jack for that.

Your 2 cents was good. Toluna screwed it up bad. They doubled the cash out amount and now they won't pay you after completing a survey. I just reached the old minimum and then was told I have to go to 60,000 points. Once I do, I am done with them. Most of the time they send me 7000 email invites a day and I don't qualify for them anyway.

They are doing a good job of shooting themselves in the foot with a bazooka with their screw ups. Like mentioned already you take a survey and might get the message about technical issues and will be credited at a later time when completing a survey. They do offer sponsored surveys at the site and I've done a little better with those in qualifying. They even credit those within a week of completing one. Why their main surveys are such a car wreck I don't know. Raising the cash out was dumb imo, not like getting more survey offers will let me complete more just more dq to put up with.

This is what Toluna does to run away from having to answer any of your questions about where your survey points are since you get that stupid response at the end of the survey saying you'll get your reward in 3 weeks...I've contacted them many times & this is the crap they love to send back...

Please reference your Case ID number on all future communications regarding this matter.

Please allow 24-48 hours for your request to be reviewed. We will work to satisfy your request or correct any problem which may have occurred.

If you are having a problem with a survey, please try accessing the survey again in 24 hours. Unless required, you will get no further response from us.

Thank you,

Survey Support

Your2Cents Online Opinion Panel

This company is turning into a big pile of crap!!....they are going to crash & burn very soon if they don't fix there sh*t & they're going to take GREENFIELD with them.....