How to Make Univox better

stizzy301

Hi all,

I posted this on Univox's site as they asked for suggestions, I thought I would post here as well. See if you agree with me :)

Hello,

So over Christmas break, I decided to take more surveys from Univox. Unfortunately, I was to late to try and join the special panel that was offered earlier this month about how to make Univox better.

Ok, here are my suggestions and observations....

1) Please make sure your router(s) are working properly. Samplicio.us (federated sample router) constantly has errors, asks me questions about another topic that I have no idea about. I belong to other panels and I am not sure it is the router itself or the programmers behind the scenes.

Some of the errors are as follows:

A) Asking for my zip code and then asking me what part of great britain or Canada I live in even though I live in the US.

B) Asking me if I smoke when my profile says that I don't.

C) Routing to a "unfortunately you don't qualify (generic page) instead of routing me back to Univox.

D) Asking me questions that say "select all that apply" but only allowed one choice (for example, Which devices do you use? Computer, tablet, smartphone, but you can only choose one (I think it is called a radio button.

E) Telling me I qualify and then routing me back to Univox

2) Router to router router (for example, routing me to sample cube then samplico.us, then to myview only to find out I don't qualify. Sometimes this can take up to 5 minutes and it is very frustrating.

3) Constant fatal errors or error pages. These are very frustrating as well and I don't understand why the programmers can't fix these.

4) Sending me to surveys that have nothing to do with my profile. I try to keep my profile updated as much as possible, but I am still getting questions if I smoke, am I a CEO, am I a teacher. This makes me feel that my profiles are a waste of time to update because the router is not routing me correctly.

OK so some suggestions....

1) Once you click on the survey, keep it opened in your queue so you can come back to it later if the survey co. allows you to close and finish at a later date instead of making the survey disappear after you click on it. It can get really frustrating when the survey company says you can close your browser and click the link from your invite later and some surveys require this. Also, if you have a problem with the survey, you can go back and give the survey number so you can get it resolved.

2) Not only tell the length of time of the survey, but, also if it is a mobile friendly. It can be frustrating to take a survey and then be told you can't take it on your phone or tablet.

3) Add paypal or Dwolla, and charities as reward options.

On a more positive side, I like the dq of 5 points it makes it a little more worth it to try.

I get between 18-20 surveys a day and I am lucky if I can qualify and complete one per day.

I want to thank you for listening and realize that surveys are not perfect nor routers, etc.,

I can't wait to see what revamp you guys do for this site. I hope it is awseome. :)

Again, thanks for listening. :)

-Stizzy301 aka James :)

• 2 weeks later...