Invoke GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

avemaria

I had one of their $35 panels today and after allowing me in (you have to be one of the first 100 people) it asked me an intro question about what TV shows I like and why.. it was about 4 minutes to 6pm at this point so I figured i'd go into detail since hey, it starts at 6pm and it allowed me in so I obviously made it.. but I click enter to submit my answer and it tells me 'sorry, you're too late for this project'... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

wait, i meant to do 7 incredibly ticked off at Invoke faces so here's another

:evil:

Not only did I lose that money for the panel today that I scheduled my day around, staying behind as family went out without me.. but this was rescheduled from the 19th when they sent us an email at the last second telling us it would be postponed.. so I got screwed out of that afternoon as well...

I'm thinking about making a Gofund me page for $35.. the cause being my sanity...

I just don't get if it let me in how it could tell me I didn't make it.. I've been late before and when you click if you're late it just tells you so.. but for it to say welcome! and start asking questions.. not cool...

dddd.jpg

I was waiting for the email that was supposed to come the day before to let me know the details. never saw it.never got the chance to even try it.

they bad thing is they never answered my question as to why it allowed me in and then cut me out of it.. they seemed to just suggest that I was late and that they fill up fast..