just found another thing that I hate about Valued Opinions

avemaria

well it's the same thing but this just hits me three times in a row..  getting a panel that paid $75 which just posted to my VO account.. I think you can imagine where this is going.. they're going to make me cash out 4 times to get the now $80 I have in my account.

I know I should be thankful and I am to get a panel like that but it's not right having to be charged 4 times to cash out 4 times in 45 seconds...

they basically replied showing me the list of cards that don't have a charge.. as usual not answering my question... so I took it to Facebook where they actively monitor replies..

• 2 months later...

I completed over 30 surveys in March where it did not go to the star rating thing at the end so no points were given.  Their email support claimed they had not received any responses at their end.  So I contacted them via facebook and they gave me $4 as "compensation".  Ironically since I complained on April 20 I have not received any surveys at all.  I guess that is my punishment for complaining.  I have been a member since 2008 and used to make at least $20 a month  but since their site was "upgraded" late last year this glitch seems to happen 90% of the time.  Similarly their mobile app is very buggy and I had the same issue on that with the survey not going to the star thing at the end hence no points.  After complaining about that to support they basically told me not to use the app and to do the surveys on a computer instead!

• 3 weeks later...

I really can't complain about them. I made quite a bit over the years but yes, I don't make as much as I use to.