Help I cant log on to my GTM account

footfree

I hadn't received a survey from them in a few days so I went to my account.I tried to enter my email and password and it said to

enter a valid email and password.So I thought maybe it was my browser.Then I went to Internet Explorer and it says the same thing.

So now I sent them a email saying I forgot my password.It came back with the info I already have.I have like 1700 points so

wanting to get into my account and cash out would be great.You know you start panicking when you cant get to it.Does anyone have

their phone number?I sure would like to get my money.

The number I have is (206)315-9300 when I called it said GMIA not available please leave a message- do they ever answer their messages?

Plus I cannot find a place on their web site to get help.It sent me to Zenndesk and they said that they cant help me

their reply

It seems like your email has come to the wrong place! You've reached Zendesk, and it sounds like you're probably trying to reach

someone who uses our software to provide support. We make software that companies use to give their customers a way to

contact them for support, but we don't actually provide support for their product, just the channel for communication.

Unfortunately, we are unable to forward your email on so please try reaching them directly from their website!

URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!