You Gov: Having To BEG To Get Paid

kaseykernriver

Although it takes approx 8 months - 1 year to accumulate the 35k needed for the $15 Amazon, I liked the site. It was fun & you never dq'd on a survey. I've been with them 4 yrs--cashed out 4 times. The last 2 times, I've had to BEG for my hard-earned money. Nothing like having to BEG to get me really mad. Countless emails; being told I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks. 8 weeks later, it came in the mail...yes, SNAIL MAIL! This is ridiculous, it's an E-CARD--which many other panels e-mail you the code within 10 minutes. I will have--and will post--a rant and/or rave, like the rest of you, from time to time; but having to BEG for my money really sends me over the edge! $15.00 a year is ridiculously low to begin with; then having to BEG for it, is UNACCEPTABLE! Do you all know that these companies make an average of $20 per every survey WE do? I thought as much, but I researched it. I knew that & accepted those terms, but I did not agree to not being paid in a timely manner! I'm down-grading them.

• Like 1

I usually save up for the $100 AGC.  My husband just joined, and he is already disenchanted with it after 1 survey.  LOL!  I told him that he hasn't even seen the tip of the iceberg yet.  He wants the gift cards, so he will continue, but I have a feeling after a year, he might just give up. I have only cashed out once with them.  Wowsa!  That is a long time, it takes 2 years.

I don't know, ive had pretty good luck with them over the years. their customer service has always done right with me. ive made 85,000 points in about 6 months or so. this will be the 4th or 5th $100 AGC ill be getting.  I know there are some that just don't like YG. I really do like them. short surveys. very rare to have 1 over 10 minutes.  500 to 1500 points a pop aint too bad. very rare to ever dq. I always wait until I get 100,000 b4 I cash out to maximize the points per $.  but I know how it is, some panels you do alright with, some you don't. believe me, ive got quite a few right now im unhappy with.