MyView, got me hook, line and sinker 2day!

theskyhunter

oh I fell for one 2day from myview. I haven't got that upset in a while. it was a 800 point/20 minute survey. well, it was supposed to be a 20 minute one. yeah, right! i knew I was in trouble when the 20 minute mark came around and I wasn't even  a quarter of the way thru it. on top of everything else it was one of those that a 1,000 or so boxes/ blocks to tick/check off. well, 30 mins. rolled around, no end in sight yet. 40 mins. nope, not yet. I was really, really getting agitated. past the 60 min. mark. I was boiling by now. I was mad and upset that I let myself get pulled in like that, I just outed the blasted thing. emailed them a pretty hot message letting them know what I thought about it. which, as you all know aint gonna do much good at all. I mean crap, I was past 1 hr and I still don't thinkI was anyways near the end then. it was my own fault, I admit it. but its ridiculous for them to send out this stuff! all them boxes/blocks. they are so redundant. I told em next time when I come across these kind of surveys, they will be deleted. and fast! well, there's my rant for the day! :mrgreen: