Once again TOLUNA IS RIPPING US OFF!!

greeneyeddevils

This site is a Fu**king joke....I go to complete a survey & get down right near the end of the survey & as I click continue

"HOTSPEX" pops up & says that my "cookies are disabled" F**K OFF....I've never had this problem before....& the survey was worth what 990 points...it seems that any Greenfield/ Toluna survey is giving out these types of points now...So I refreshed my screen & it sent me back to the beginning of the survey...No wonder people get pissed at this site...It just seems that it's their way of not having to pay you for completing a survey...Anyone doing the new survey from them regarding the new "beer survey" be careful & enable your cookies or you'll get ripped off before it finishes[/b].... :twisted:

Once again?

Toluna has been a ripoff since the day they started up in business. I did 1 survey for them and they said it would pay between $1 and $3 and guess which one I got paid for. I decided I wanted to be told how much money I was going to paid for my time. There is no way in Hell I would ever work for someone that told me I would be paid between $1 and $15 per hour, depending on what they decided I was worth. I decide how much my time is worth, not someone that could give a damn if I live or die! I have done ok with surveys in the past year, but I am cutting a lot of the low lifes out. I told them I was glad to give them that dollar and where they could put it.

Guys! There is too many good companies out there to take anything these low lifes offer. This company is the lowest of the low!

Do you realize that 999 points is only 33 cents? I guess they think we can't do the math. I received an email today from Toluna for a 30 minute survey (usually minutes are underestimated, probably 45 minutes) for the magnanimous reward of 33 cents & they want responsible thoughtful answers. Forget about it! I finally reached $20 cashout with many excruciating lengthy surveys worth much more but only paying $1, some with technical difficulties after wasting 45 minutes with no points, some completed & no rewards issued, etc, & customer service issues a customer service # but no followup. Because I had many points invested with Your 2 cents I decided to continue until cashout & then they raised cashout to 60000 points $20. I have requested payment & once it is received I will unsubscribe.

These bottom feeder survey companies should just simply be put out of business. Spread the word like we are doing here on Survey Police and other forums. Toluna, Greenfield, OTX, oh and did I mention OTX. FTC, here I come again.

I was a long-time member of Your2Cents b4 Toluna took over. I used to get 3-4 surveys a week for $2-5 per. Earned a couple hundred $ over three years - Nothing to cheer about, but, not too bad. They paid slow (usually 8 weeks), but, I always got paid.

Fast forward to Toluna: to date, I have yet to receive EVEN ONE survey invite! I decided to cash out after reading some of the posts here. Fortunately, I got the check about 8 weeks later 8) . Still have $6 left in the account, so, I'll probably just leave it, in case they ever become reputable again.