anybody ever heard of Send Earnings?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alaskababygirl

alaskababygirl

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

Hey! I was wondering if anybody ever heard of it or tryed it out?? I found it and I was going to join but wanted to ask here first if anybody has heard of them before i do!lol.

#2 abagailb14

abagailb14

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:22 PM

SendEarnings is the exact same as inboxdollars..if you go to both websites you'll see they're the same and have all the same offers. I'm a member of both, haven't gotten paid yet but I only do the paid emails and an occasional survey, I'm sure if you're into doing offers it would add up a lot faster. Godd luck to you if you try it out!

#3 NotRichYet

NotRichYet

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:37 AM

I'm a member of both Send Earnings and Inbox $. I've cashed out of both. It takes awhile to get the check, and, they immediately deduct $3 when you cash out for some bogus fee. If you don't mind waiting forever to get to the cashout limit, it's OK to do the clickthrus. Be a little careful on the "offers", tho. I did one of the "free" offers (S&H only, supposedly), and got stuck on a monthly fee deal that I didn't catch on my credit card for several months. Took awhile to get them to credit it back. :( Read the "fine print" on the offers!

Also, their "surveys" have gotten REALLY pathetic. First, they use OTX. Second, they pay SQUAT. I just got a survey invite from one of them the other day for, get this, a 45 minute survey for 50 cents!?!?!?! Are they NUTS?!?!?!?

#4 mrbucket

mrbucket

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

These two sites are not bad if you like doing the click throughs and waiting for your money. Only 1 cent per paid e-mail (pathetic). But be sure you delete your cookies and temporary files when leaving these sites. Tons of non-edible cookies, lol.

#5 kayndde

kayndde

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

I think that SendEarning and Inbox Dollars are a waste of time. I dont reccomend them at all.

#6 alaskababygirl

alaskababygirl

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Okay, thanks for the information! I don't feel like wasting my time then.

#7 raceman94

raceman94

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:14 AM

I was with them for a while but gave up on them because they paid so little.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users