Zoom panel gift cards.

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby alaskababygirl » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey, Im not sure who all here is still with Zoom panel but I stayed with them hoping they would get better rewards and i am glad I did. In the 1,000 points you can find the gift cards for $10 bucks in there. I know its not a lot but if you were like me and saved up you could get a good amount of gift cards from them. I did the Amazon one. Also I'm not sure if everybody knows this but Amazon does sell other gift cards on there if you don't want to buy stuff off amazon you could use the money on amazon you get to get another gift card to a place you do shop at. Just thought I would let people know that if they didn't. Also when i put in for the Amazon I got it with in three days or so, pretty fast.

Amazon,Best Buy,Barnes & Noble,Borders Books, Kohls, Land's End,Lowes,Macy's, Sear's,Red Lobster / Olive Garden ,Starbucks,Subway.
alaskababygirl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby footfree » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 pm

alaskababygirl wrote:Hey, Im not sure who all here is still with Zoom panel but I stayed with them hoping they would get better rewards and i am glad I did. In the 1,000 points you can find the gift cards for $10 bucks in there. I know its not a lot but if you were like me and saved up you could get a good amount of gift cards from them. I did the Amazon one. Also I'm not sure if everybody knows this but Amazon does sell other gift cards on there if you don't want to buy stuff off amazon you could use the money on amazon you get to get another gift card to a place you do shop at. Just thought I would let people know that if they didn't. Also when i put in for the Amazon I got it with in three days or so, pretty fast.

Amazon,Best Buy,Barnes & Noble,Borders Books, Kohls, Land's End,Lowes,Macy's, Sear's,Red Lobster / Olive Garden ,Starbucks,Subway.


I

The only problem about getting gift cards from Amazon(i.e. Target,Kohl's) is that you have to pay for shipping($1.95 to $1.99 for a 25.00 card).I would rather go buy the gift card at the retailer then to pay what they ask to ship it,because I'm usually out and about and near one of these retailers!I do like buying from Amazon with the certificates I earn from survey companies but I only buy things that are free shipping.Thanks for the info on Zoom I'll have to check it out.Here lately I've been deleting their surveys,not much into what they have to offer I would rather shop at Amazon and get what I really want.

So I went and checked my account and no gift cards on any of my list.Guess they're like E=rewards where some people have the chance to get Target gc.Which I just ordered and found out you are only allowed to get 1 GC per calendar year with them.I hate when they do this!
footfree
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby Whatatay » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:38 am

alaskababygirl wrote:Hey, Im not sure who all here is still with Zoom panel but I stayed with them hoping they would get better rewards and i am glad I did. In the 1,000 points you can find the gift cards for $10 bucks in there.


Where are you finding these gift cards? Give us the page number because I have never seen them. There was another thread here sometime ago saying the same thing and when I told the poster they were wrong, they never posted again. I thunk people are confusing zoom panel with some other site.

So tell us the numerical page under the 1000 point catagory where there is a gift card, especially for Amazon. BY the way, the only time 1000 points is worth $10 is when you make a donation. 5000 points is $50 donation but only a $15 to $30 prize so I can't see them giving $10 cards for 1000 points. If they were giving away gift cards there would be no reason to have all that cheap junk on their web site.
User avatar
Whatatay
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby tonite » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 am

It definitely seems to be user-specific. I have a friend who has been with ZoomPanel for nearly as long as I have (essentially since the beginning) and the gift cards do not show up for her at all, and I have seen her login and they are missing where they show on my account.

On my account, they're available under both "Browse by Points" and "Browse by Category" on the left. The first item under "Browse by Category" for me says "Gift Cards LIMITED TIME ONLY". In the past month or so I've zeroed out years of points with Amazon $10 certificates and have been earning them rather quickly as well.

I have the same issue with E-Rewards. The only things that were remotely worth anything on my account were the Borders $15 added to your account (redeemable only once a year and good for one month only, terrible) and Blockbuster free game rentals. I finally zeroed out that account & closed it when I had the opportunity to sign up again via Gamestop (Gamestop gift cards are worth more to me than the other two). I didn't even know that some had access to Target cards through e-rewards.
tonite
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby TSP1973 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Personally I like the DVD's from them! :D
User avatar
TSP1973
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby alaskababygirl » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 pm

you can go look through the 1,000 points or look at your category and it will say Gift Cards LIMITED TIME ONLY.
alaskababygirl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby justin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm

The gift cards I believe are for a select few because I have asked other people on the Survival Guide To Online Surveys, I have redeemed 3 $10.00 Amazon.com gift cards so far and they usually send them within 2-3 days to your email address.
justin
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby footfree » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 pm

tonite wrote:It definitely seems to be user-specific. I have a friend who has been with ZoomPanel for nearly as long as I have (essentially since the beginning) and the gift cards do not show up for her at all, and I have seen her login and they are missing where they show on my account.

On my account, they're available under both "Browse by Points" and "Browse by Category" on the left. The first item under "Browse by Category" for me says "Gift Cards LIMITED TIME ONLY". In the past month or so I've zeroed out years of points with Amazon $10 certificates and have been earning them rather quickly as well.

I have the same issue with E-Rewards. The only things that were remotely worth anything on my account were the Borders $15 added to your account (redeemable only once a year and good for one month only, terrible) and Blockbuster free game rentals. I finally zeroed out that account & closed it when I had the opportunity to sign up again via Gamestop (Gamestop gift cards are worth more to me than the other two). I didn't even know that some had access to Target cards through e-rewards.



I checked both 'Browse by Points" and 'Browse by Category" and it's not on my list.So I guess the next best thing to do is to email them asking why aren't we given the chance to get them.I personally am only interested in getting AGC.I remember when E-rewards started doing this same thing where some people would get offered GC and other people didnt.It took awhile for me to get this offer but eventually I did so maybe they are giving it to a few to see if people are interested in receiving them or not!
footfree
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby alaskababygirl » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:14 pm

aw well that sucks if they are only doing it to a few people! Thought i was helping by letting others know that.lol. Oh well, i hope you do get them added to your account!
alaskababygirl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby footfree » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 pm

alaskababygirl wrote:aw well that sucks if they are only doing it to a few people! Thought i was helping by letting others know that.lol. Oh well, i hope you do get them added to your account!


I shot them off a email asking when I was going to be offered the gc-haven't heard back from them but I'll let you know what they have to say once I do.
footfree
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby footfree » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:48 pm

footfree wrote:
alaskababygirl wrote:aw well that sucks if they are only doing it to a few people! Thought i was helping by letting others know that.lol. Oh well, i hope you do get them added to your account!


I shot them off a email asking when I was going to be offered the gc-haven't heard back from them but I'll let you know what they have to say once I do.I'm glad you told us,it's nice to be told what they should be offering all of us ,not just a chosen few.That really isnt fair all of us should be offered the same points,gifts and gc's.
footfree
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby alaskababygirl » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

I hope they do get back to you. Yes i do believe they should offer everybody the same i think its stupid when they don't.
alaskababygirl
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Zoom panel gift cards.

Postby SurveyDom15 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 am

I am dropping them A lousy 75 points for 20-45 minute surveys. They are soo long and the incentives are horrible. For 1,000 points you get mainly magazines but they do have good deals for the 2,000 point ones.
SurveyDom15
 


Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests