Opinion Outpost Question

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

Opinion Outpost Question

Postby ianisawesome » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

I signed up for opinion outpost like 2 weeks ago and I made a quick $45 in just over a week. Everything was going well and this was my favorite survey site until around christmas eve when I stopped getting surveys. I was getting at least 10 surveys a day and I was able to make $5-$7 a day easily. Also i've cashed out 3 times for a $15 citi bank debit card/credit and i've only been paid one of the three $15 credits. Now I'm lucky to get a survey a day and half the surveys I recieve now say something like "this survey has already been completed [database version]" ??? What, why would you send me surveys that I've already completed even though i've never completed them??? Also it tells me to update my profile which really means I don't have surveys and i've already done all the little profile surveys on topics like travel, fashion, entertainment, etc.

My question is, does opinion outpost slow down during the holidays and will I start getting more surveys again in a few days after the holidays are through? or will I have my high and low days where i'll get lots of surveys then none for a week or something? Have I really run out of surveys and this is another site that is too good to be true, or did they just close and slow down surveys for the holidays?? My citi bank debit cards said they will arrive in 1 business day by email but it's been a few days and I haven't received the 2nd & 3rd debit card code yet. I'm guessing the holidays slowed them down & that's also why i'm not getting surveys but i'm not sure. Opinion outpost is a legit site right? because from what i've read, most people reccomend them and they pay most of the time.

Sorry if I sound to repetitive but Opinion Outpost made me so happy when I was cashing out for $15 debit card codes every few days and now I just feel like they are another of those sites that are too good to be true and it's starting to make me upset with them.
ianisawesome
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

Re: Opinion Outpost Question

Postby 1957horses » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

it is awesome wrote:I signed up for opinion outpost like 2 weeks ago and I made a quick $45 in just over a week. Everything was going well and this was my favorite survey site until around christmas eve when I stopped getting surveys. I was getting at least 10 surveys a day and I was able to make $5-$7 a day easily. Also i've cashed out 3 times for a $15 citibank debit card/credit and i've only been paid one of the three $15 credits. Now I'm lucky to get a survey a day and half the surveys I receive now say something like "this survey has already been completed [database version]" ??? What, why would you send me surveys that I've already completed even though i've never completed them??? Also it tells me to update my profile which really means I don't have surveys and i've already done all the little profile surveys on topics like travel, fashion, entertainment, etc.

My question is, does opinion outpost slow down during the holidays and will I start getting more surveys again in a few days after the holidays are through? or will I have my high and low days where i'll get lots of surveys then none for a week or something? Have I really run out of surveys and this is another site that is too good to be true, or did they just close and slow down surveys for the holidays?? My citibank debit cards said they will arrive in 1 business day by email but it's been a few days and I haven't received the 2nd & 3rd debit card code yet. I'm guessing the holidays slowed them down & that's also why i'm not getting surveys but i'm not sure. Opinion outpost is a legit site right? because from what i've read, most people recommend them and they pay most of the time.

Sorry if I sound to repetitive but Opinion Outpost made me so happy when I was cashing out for $15 debit card codes every few days and now I just feel like they are another of those sites that are too good to be true and it's starting to make me upset with them.




Opinion Outpost USED TO BE A GREAT SITE but now has gone to the dogs (and the dogs buried it) They are not loyal to to older members. With the merging with SSI. ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS BOARD??? You will see countless comments pertaining to OO that should OPEN YOUR EYES to what has been going on. :idea:
User avatar
1957horses
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Opinion Outpost Question

Postby Kafei Nation » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 pm

FWIW, I just received and qualified for a $2 survey from the old “western” site for Hall & Partners. I logged into the “new blue” site immediately upon completion and the points had already credited to me there.

Probably not on topic for this thread, but I’m not starting yet another OO thread.
User avatar
Kafei Nation
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: Opinion Outpost Question

Postby theskyhunter » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Kafei Nation wrote:FWIW, I just received and qualified for a $2 survey from the old “western” site for Hall & Partners. I logged into the “new blue” site immediately upon completion and the points had already credited to me there.

Probably not on topic for this thread, but I’m not starting yet another OO thread.

i wonder why they still use the old "western site". i still get a few of those too.
User avatar
theskyhunter
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 am

Re: Opinion Outpost Question

Postby footfree » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 pm

I have no patience for being taken advantage of and as of today am no longer a member.I forfeited 30 points that's been owed to me since the take over.They can gladly stick it where the sun don't shine and take a spin on it for all I care!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same as I did with Surveyhead and Survey Spot.I will not be taken advantage of and I will let others know what I think about them.If you are unhappy gets what you are owed and quit,and in the meantime dont do anymore surveys and let everyone you know what they did to you.In fact we should make a list of survey companies to blacklist and tell everyone we know!
footfree
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Opinion Outpost Question

Postby 1957horses » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm

footfree wrote:I have no patience for being taken advantage of and as of today am no longer a member.I forfeited 30 points that's been owed to me since the take over.They can gladly stick it where the sun don't shine and take a spin on it for all I care!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same as I did with Surveyhead and Survey Spot.I will not be taken advantage of and I will let others know what I think about them.If you are unhappy gets what you are owed and quit,and in the meantime don't do anymore surveys and let everyone you know what they did to you.In fact we should make a list of survey companies to blacklist and tell everyone we know!



Tried to do something like that.....got me know were. Over 300 people looked but 7 yes SEVEN people responded. :(
User avatar
1957horses
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm


Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests