PaidViewpoint.com [MERGED]

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

PaidViewpoint.com [MERGED]

Postby danielle1234 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Is everyone still doing paidviewpoint.com, the sister of sweepstakes site (Forgot the name). Currently I have $12.64. Almost to $15 dollars. I never miss a survey because i put them as my homepage.
danielle1234

Re: PaidViewpoint.com

Postby abby63 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm still a member of that panel but I'm not receiving any surveys other than traits. They only pay Canadians 3 cents a trait survey and according to an email I received from them - their focus for surveys is on US, so no surveys for Canadian panel members. At 3 cents a survey it will take a long time to reach payout.

Update: I closed my account with them. Not worth the time and effort to continue at 3 cents a survey. Too bad really!! :? As a Canadian panelist there are better survey companies that actually send surveys.
Last edited by abby63 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
abby63

paid viewpoint.com

Postby RavenIris6 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

I finally got my first survey from them. I actually got in on this one and made the full $0.77. I didn't think I was ever going to get a survey because every time I tried to get one, they were already full or I missed the time deadline. I decided I'm not telling anyone about this site because if I never get any surveys, they probably won't either and that just makes me look bad to my friends. I'm going to stay until I get to a cash out, and then if the amount I get for surveys doesn't improve by a lot, I'm going to be dropping this panel. Has anybody gotten to a cash out with them? What does your amount go up to when you hit the 9000 trait score. I get $0.10 per survey now. What about everyone else?
RavenIris6

Re: PaidViewpoint.com [MERGED]

Postby RavenIris6 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Wow, what a good day for me with paid viewpoints. I just got 2 more surveys from them which I completed. This is the first time I ever got a survey from them, and three in one day. Woo, I'm on a roll. I made over a $1.00 with them today. I hope I can get more from them because they are pretty easy and fast, even if they don't pay much.
RavenIris6

Re: PaidViewpoint.com [MERGED]

Postby episemion » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 am

I have the same issue with the site. Only about 10% of the time at best do I get biz surveys that are not already completed. That includes ones where the email arrives and I log into the site within 60 seconds only to be greeted by a screen saying the early birds got it. The surveys must have very low responder levels in order to complete that fast. Getting the biz surveys is really a crap shoot! Trait surveys wait for you to do them , but those pay a flat $.10 each.

Getting past the 10000 TrustScore does indeed give better payouts for the surveys (have seen ones paying over $3) , but if they all have low responder needs , the chances of getting one are slim.

That is the only site where surveys get filled up in seconds. The rest , like Pinecone , Zoom , MySurvey , ACOP , and such rarely do that. Most give you a survey to do withing a certain number of days and it will be available to you all those days.
episemion

Return to Archive