I-Say (IPSOS) - Opinion Outpost - SurveyHead

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

I-Say (IPSOS) - Opinion Outpost - SurveyHead

Postby sgontu » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 am

There s got to be something between these three sites. I just joined I-Say after reading decent reviews about their site.
The survey frequency dropped to almost nothing from Surveyhead since i joined I-Say. I used to get atleast 3-4 surveys a day from Surveyhead.
And Opinion outpost usually hosts some requests from IPSOS , but the last few i tried to participate from OO, it tells me i already completed this survey and directs me to the I-Say website. Thats surprising. Since i m new to Isay i m yet to even complete one survey.

And why does OO redirect me to I-Say even though it hosts surveys from IPSOS?

I think i just messed up my only two sites i belong to for years (SH and OO) by joining I-Say.

So if you are a panel member of Survey Head and Opinion Outpost, avoid joining I-Say.
Stay with SH and OO , they are the best of all.
sgontu

Re: I-Say (IPSOS) - Opinion Outpost - SurveyHead

Postby abby63 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 pm

sgontu wrote:There s got to be something between these three sites. I just joined I-Say after reading decent reviews about their site.
The survey frequency dropped to almost nothing from Surveyhead since i joined I-Say. I used to get atleast 3-4 surveys a day from Surveyhead.
And Opinion outpost usually hosts some requests from IPSOS , but the last few i tried to participate from OO, it tells me i already completed this survey and directs me to the I-Say website. Thats surprising. Since i m new to Isay i m yet to even complete one survey.

And why does OO redirect me to I-Say even though it hosts surveys from IPSOS?

I think i just messed up my only two sites i belong to for years (SH and OO) by joining I-Say.

So if you are a panel member of Survey Head and Opinion Outpost, avoid joining I-Say.

Hi sgontu,

I belong to all three sites. Occasionally I will get an i-say survey on OO and usually have no problem with it. Surveyhead runs hot and cold with surveys. Some days there are a lot of surveys waiting and other days maybe 2. I dq from SH surveys frequently. I think they have a lot of members doing these surveys so if you get to them too late their quotas are filled.
abby63

Postby sgontu » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank You. May be all scenarios added up. As soon as i registered for I say , all weird things started happening:)
Surveyhead - 0 survyes, OO redirecting to I Say.

I will give it a couple of more days and see.

I got mixed reviews about I-Say but its their website which was so well designed that made me feel safe to expect them to be a good site.

What's your experience over I-Say??

Awww i love Surveypolice... An excellent medium to speak to fellow survey takers.
sgontu

Postby ana9018 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 pm

sgontu wrote:There s got to be something between these three sites. I just joined I-Say after reading decent reviews about their site.

OO one of the best?? This is the reason why we continue receiving 40 minutes surveys for $0.50
ana9018

Postby abby63 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:20 am

sgontu wrote:Thank You. May be all scenarios added up. As soon as i registered for I say , all weird things started happening:)
Surveyhead - 0 survyes, OO redirecting to I Say.

I will give it a couple of more days and see.

I got mixed reviews about I-Say but its their website which was so well designed that made me feel safe to expect them to be a good site.

What's your experience over I-Say??

Awww i love Surveypolice... An excellent medium to speak to fellow survey takers.

I-say is okay. Points are low per survey 45 to 90 ($0.45-$0.90) with the occasional 150 points. You need 1000 points for a gc and 1500 for paypal, so it takes a little while. I average about 10 surveys from them a month and disqualify for half. Surveys are not too long and I think I've cashed out maybe twice since joining last March :) .
abby63

Return to Archive