Has anyone cashed out with Media Predict?

General discussion about online surveys. Please refrain from advertising online survey opportunities unless you have been granted permission to do so. Referral links will be deleted.

Moderator: ksedwar

Has anyone cashed out with Media Predict?

Postby spider » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 pm

I was getting close to doubling my money and being able to cash out but then they didn't recognize my log-in. I tried resetting my password but they no longer recognize my email address even though they send me emails once a week. I just want to know if this site is real or just another scam site.
spider

Re: Has anyone cashed out with Media Predict?

Postby 1957horses » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

spider wrote:I was getting close to doubling my money and being able to cash out but then they didn't recognize my log-in. I tried resetting my password but they no longer recognize my email address even though they send me emails once a week. I just want to know if this site is real or just another scam site.

I have not been lucky enough to reach doubling in a year as of yet so congrats.............. :mrgreen: , I would email them. That has happened a few times to me and they always get back to me............... 8)
1957horses

Return to General Online Surveys Discussion