Tellwut just suspended my account

General discussion about online surveys. Please refrain from advertising online survey opportunities unless you have been granted permission to do so. Referral links will be deleted.

Moderator: ksedwar

Tellwut just suspended my account

Postby tellwutisascam » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

They did it for no reason. I signed up with them a little over two weeks ago. I had almost 3,600 points and only needed about 400 more to cash out for the first time and get a $10 Amazon gift card. I did nothing wrong. Tellwut is a scam and I won't be surprised if they go out of business soon. Since they are based in Canada, I can't file any complaint against them here in the United States with the BBB or FTC. Does Canada have any agencies or organizations that I can file a formal complaint with?
tellwutisascam

Re: Tellwut just suspended my account

Postby ksedwar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm

That happens now and then for unknown reasons. Just email them and ask why it was suspended. They may not give a definite answer but they will re-instate the account if it is an accident. It's happened to quite a few of us...

Be sure to give them the email address you signed up with. http://www.tellwut.com/give_feedback
ksedwar

Postby avemaria » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 pm

they've gone down the drain the last month... i'm at cashout time again but i only have 1700 points so far.. at this rate it'll take 5 to 6 weeks to cash out for $10.. and that's with waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time.
avemaria

Postby bluenoter » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 am

waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time

In my experience, that's a recent (but frequent) occurrence. Out of paranoia, I sometimes wonder whether Tellwut's slow loading is intentional, to make surveytakers spend more time there.
bluenoter

Postby melumm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm

tellwut is NOT a scam imo , i have made almost 70$ in GC's since i joined , sure there site sometimes loads slow but what can you do.usually every 2 weeks i am able to cashout with no problem.
melumm

Postby footfree » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Couldn't it just be slow because more people are logging on to do surveys?
footfree

Postby bluenoter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 am

In another thread, I just commented about

1. Tellwut's two recent Facebook notes (entries, whatever) about the Tellwut site's slow loading speed
    2. my Tellwut blog comment asking them to post notes like that on the Tellwut site, not just in their social media accounts.
bluenoter

Postby validated7 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for posting this. I just joined & it is important for everyone to post their experiences.
validated7

Postby rosiesmom » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 am

I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.
rosiesmom

Postby 1957horses » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 pm

rosiesmom wrote:I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.

It is fixed now and the ones you didn't get points for will come back up..................... :)
1957horses

Return to General Online Surveys Discussion