Legerweb a good survey site

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

Legerweb a good survey site

Postby greeneyeddevils » Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 pm

https://legerweb.com/home.asp

Anyone interested in a good survey site should check out Legerweb.com

You usually can get a survey or 2 in each week...they pay $1 or $2 per survey..some last only 5 minutes..some up to 15 minutes..haven't seen anymore than that...You need to reach the $20 level to cash out..I've cashed out 2 lately..They pay by cheque..If you like easy surveys with not alot of clicking & no pages & pages to fill out than this is the survey site for you...Not sure if it's open to USA but It's available for Canadians...check it out...

Greeneyeddevils
greeneyeddevils
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby abby63 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:44 am

I like that panel too. I have to remember to check the site often. They have 10 minute surveys (sometimes less) and you're paid $1 to $2 and rarely dq. I've cashed out once.
abby63
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby greeneyeddevils » Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

abby63 wrote:I like that panel too. I have to remember to check the site often. They have 10 minute surveys (sometimes less) and you're paid $1 to $2 and rarely dq. I've cashed out once.



Hey Abby, seems like surveys just pop up on there alot...I don't wait for an email from them I find by checking the site I get more surveys...I like them...I've cashed out twice this year already...The surveys are really easy...not alot of stuff to do...never get "INVALID" like another survey company gives...they're quick..fun & always pay me...I like them :D
greeneyeddevils
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby abby63 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

greeneyeddevils wrote:
abby63 wrote:I like that panel too. I have to remember to check the site often. They have 10 minute surveys (sometimes less) and you're paid $1 to $2 and rarely dq. I've cashed out once.



Hey Abby, seems like surveys just pop up on there alot...I don't wait for an email from them I find by checking the site I get more surveys...I like them...I've cashed out twice this year already...The surveys are really easy...not alot of stuff to do...never get "INVALID" like another survey company gives...they're quick..fun & always pay me...I like them :D


I agree. I've never had a problem with them. The finished survey shows up right away and never under $1.
abby63
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby mccfan2 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 pm

How long do their check payments take to be delivered after requested?
mccfan2
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby abby63 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

mccfan2 wrote:How long do their check payments take to be delivered after requested?


If I remember right, it took 3 1/2 weeks from request to receiving check.
abby63
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby 1957horses » Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

I have gone to this site and never are there surveys for me to take. I am at $15.00, and the only way I get surveys is if they email them to me. :roll:
Ok it say's in the little box $15.00 so what does the other little box next to it?? Because there it say's 13??
User avatar
1957horses
 
Posts: 2953
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby greeneyeddevils » Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

mccfan2 wrote:How long do their check payments take to be delivered after requested?



I did a cash out on May 4th...It was processed May 8th...I received the $20 cheque in the mail today May 15th...so not bad..including the weekends with no mail delivery..about 7 business days to get to me...I'm happy with them...very easy to to surveys with... :D
greeneyeddevils
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby greeneyeddevils » Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

1957horses wrote:I have gone to this site and never are there surveys for me to take. I am at $15.00, and the only way I get surveys is if they email them to me. :roll:
Ok it say's in the little box $15.00 so what does the other little box next to it?? Because there it say's 13??



The $13 is what you actually have in your account until the other $2 in pending surveys goes through..sometimes it takes a few days for them to go through but they do...
greeneyeddevils
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby sgontu » Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm

The site looks so canadian. Is this open for US residents???
sgontu
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby 1957horses » Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

sgontu wrote:The site looks so canadian. Is this open for US residents???



Well I'm in America and have an account. :D
User avatar
1957horses
 
Posts: 2953
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby StilettoSuicide » Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

The other number is everybody's favourite "reward"... Your sweeps entries. :lol:

My experience with them has been good so far.
StilettoSuicide
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby sgontu » Wed May 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Is it like survey head that i need to keep checking the site for surveys or do we get emails?
sgontu
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby abby63 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 pm

sgontu wrote:Is it like survey head that i need to keep checking the site for surveys or do we get emails?


I receive emails infrequently, so I check out the site often and find surveys sitting there for me :)
abby63
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

Re: Legerweb a good survey site

Postby avemaria » Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm

i still haven't had anything on my list and i check daily.. not sure if it's because i'm in the states or not.
avemaria
 
Posts: 2610
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Next

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron