Focus Forward Probably A Scam!

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

Focus Forward Probably A Scam!

Postby EliseP » Wed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm

I have filled out about 20 surveys for Focus Forward Online, each one almost to the point of completion, and EACH TIME at the end I was told I "Don't Qualify" - which means I get NO COMPENSATION for all the time I spent! I've come to the conclusion that this research co. is most likely a scam - collecting as much survey info as it can for free with the promise of never to be delivered compensation. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH IT!
EliseP

Re: Focus Forward Probably A Scam!

Postby alaskababygirl » Thu May 13, 2010 1:32 am

Just the middle of April I did a focus group for 125 bucks with them. Got the check and it cleared with my bank the next day. So their surveys may not be working but I can tell you right now that they aren't a scam with not being paid. I took a picture of the check before I put it in my bank just because I know better then to not do something like that while i'm dealing with companies. sorry you are having problems with them.
alaskababygirl

Re: Focus Forward Probably A Scam!

Postby factonista » Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Going to agree w/ Alaskababygirl. Got a $250 focus group from them in 2008, and a $100 focus group in 2009. Not much beyond that, but the checks arrived quickly. Not a scam.
factonista

Return to Archive