samplicio-what's the story?Dont tolerate abuse!

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

samplicio-what's the story?Dont tolerate abuse!

Postby footfree » Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 pm

So today I get 2 surveys one threw oo and the other I dont remember but they are the most annoying surveys ever!!!!!!!!!It was set up just like otx here I go doing this stupid surveys and they keep rolling until I'm supposed to find a match.They dont tell how much for the thing either.If any survey companies are out there reading this I want you to listen "I'm not going to be doing these surveys".I will delete as soon as I see what this is about and I will warn others not to participate!!!!!!!!!!Swear to God some of these companies are no more then a pain in the _ _ _!!!!!!So if anyone else gets these please do the same,delete them.We need to send them a message that these kinds of surveys will not be tolerated!!!!!!!
footfree

Re: samplicio-what's the story?Dont tolerate abuse!

Postby TSP1973 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Yep those ones that keep going until you match, I delete those also! :D

Shea
TSP1973

Postby Leefall » Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 pm

They probably use the disqualified info. You are submitting info even if you are disqualified. They have tons of surveys because their offers are not serious. They have nothing to lose. Their prelims are surveys in disguise. OTX, Opinionshere are perfect examples.
Leefall

Postby DanLambskin » Tue May 10, 2011 3:12 pm

i just x out of them unless it's OO or Mysurvey then i will purposely DQ to get the 5 points or Instant Win try
DanLambskin

Return to Archive