Treasure Trooper - Spam Warning/Reviews

The good and the bad with online surveys - what works and what doesn't. Remember that slanderous posts will not be tolerated.

Moderator: ksedwar

Treasure Trooper - Spam Warning/Reviews

Postby ksedwar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Do not sign up with them. My inbox has started getting 5 to 10 spam emails for other survey companies about an hour after I completed registration.

buriedtreasure.treasuretrooper.com
forum.treasuretrooper.com
search.treasuretrooper.com
seeker.treasuretrooper.com
treasuretracker.net
treasuretrainer.com
treasuretrooper.com
treasuretrooperchat.com
Last edited by idylatoo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: more explanatory title
ksedwar

Re: Treasure Trooper

Postby 1957horses » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

ksedwar wrote:Do not sign up with them. My inbox has started getting 5 to 10 spam emails for other survey companies about an hour after I completed registration.

treasuretracker.net
treasuretrainer.com
treasuretrooper.com
treasuretrooperchat.com

Thank You so very much ksedwar ror the warning............. :|
1957horses

Postby ksedwar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Your welcome. I'm not even going to attempt meeting the cash out quota to see if they are legit. They may or may not be but IMO the spam is more than enough to get them on my blacklist.
ksedwar

Postby zephyl57 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 am

I must defend 'Treasure Trooper'. My experience has been excellent. I have never been spammed .. checks have always arrived in a timely manner and now I am able to cash out 'instantly' with paypal. I am now making a steady $40+ a Month with surveys converting in minutes rather than weeks or months like VO or Surveyhead.Just posting a different point of view from a satisfied customer :)
zephyl57

Postby ksedwar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:24 am

Is their goal to make earning as confusing as possible?

Coins, dragon scales, pearls, raising dragons (you can buy them also with your "earnings"?) etc.
ksedwar

Postby zephyl57 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 pm

ksedwar wrote:Is their goal to make earning as confusing as possible?

Coins, dragon scales, pearls, raising dragons (you can buy them also with your "earnings"?) etc.

You're not obliged to engage in any of thay stuff (although some people enjoy it!} just concentrate on the surveys and offers and you will earn.
zephyl57

Postby ksedwar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks. I may give them a shot. The spam emails tapered off so I'm willing to try... maybe. There just seems to be a lot of other stuff being thrown at me on every visit and that is a bit annoying.
ksedwar

Postby hpilgrim1 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Zephyr, how much can you make with Treasure Trooper? How much do you have to have to cash out? Thanks for info---
hpilgrim1

Postby zephyl57 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm

hpilgrim1 wrote:Zephyr, how much can you make with Treasure Trooper? How much do you have to have to cash out? Thanks for info---

If you live in the USA you can cashout instantly with paypal at $20, otherwise the minimum is still $20 by check. I usually average around $35 a month.
zephyl57

Re: Treasure Trooper - Spam Warning/Reviews

Postby whitneyk1719 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 pm

After reading the reviews I was unsure if I wanted to give this site a chance or not. SO I went to the site and then decided it just wasn't for me. I clicked to exit and a pop-up immediately asked me if I was sure that I wanted to leave. It then said something about earning $3 for signing up. This could be legit but from past experiences I NEVER trust anything that has a pop-up when trying to exit a site!
whitneyk1719

Postby zephyl57 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Treasure trooper ... inboxdollars ... cashcrate .. are all legitimate and have been around for years. They are hard work (unless you have referals) but I have cashed out multiple times with all three.
zephyl57

Postby Pete » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 am

ksedwar wrote:Do not sign up with them. My inbox has started getting 5 to 10 spam emails for other survey companies about an hour after I completed registration.

treasuretracker.net
treasuretrainer.com
treasuretrooper.com
treasuretrooperchat.com

I dropped this one a long time ago. Not worth the time spent and yes!...Lots of Spam Email.
Pete

Return to Rants and Raves