NETFLIX

Old posts, outdated information. If you're looking for past information, take a look here first.

Moderator: ksedwar

NETFLIX

Postby fiestyvermin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 am

I am curious if any one has tried this but 90% of all the reward sites offer bonuses for joining NetFlix. I was looking at mypoints today and they give 2000 points for joining. I did netflix last year for 2 or 3 weeks through Super Points and I am curious if that would disqualify me from the mypoints sign up or any other site. Its the same email address but I know on mypoints it does not say anything about previous users. Any thoughts or suggestions ?
fiestyvermin

Re: NETFLIX

Postby fiestyvermin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 am

I know this is the wrong place for this post but I did not see anything that fit what I wanted to say.
fiestyvermin

Postby idylatoo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 am

fiestyvermin wrote:I know this is the wrong place for this post but I did not see anything that fit what I wanted to say.

Anything to do with GPT sites goes in "Other Internet Money Making Ideas" - and anything else that has to do with earning money online that isn't through a survey-only site. :D

You can only do the free trial with Netflix ONCE as far as I know. They keep track of your basic information so that people can't come back and continue to qualify for the free trial and never pay for Netflix.
idylatoo

Postby TSP1973 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

idylatoo wrote:
fiestyvermin wrote:I know this is the wrong place for this post but I did not see anything that fit what I wanted to say.

Anything to do with GPT sites goes in "Other Internet Money Making Ideas" - and anything else that has to do with earning money online that isn't through a survey-only site. :D

You can only do the free trial with Netflix ONCE as far as I know. They keep track of your basic information so that people can't come back and continue to qualify for the free trial and never pay for Netflix.

I know for a fact that they keep track. I have tried stuff like that before! :?
TSP1973

Return to Archive