avoid disqualification from surveys

xmix2002

help with not getting  disqualified in surveys

whats the best answers for these questions

Which of the following best describes the industry that you, personally, work in?

Have you been diagnosed with any of the following illnesses/conditions?

Which, if any, of these drinks have you consumed in the past four weeks?

Which of the following best describes the industry that you, personally, work in?

Which department do you primarily work within at your organization?

Approximately what is the annual revenue for your organization?

Please choose which departments/products you have influence or decision making authority on spending/purchasing?

Do you, or does anyone in your household, work in any of the following industries?

7 hours ago, xmix2002 said:

help with not getting  disqualified in surveys

whats the best answers for these questions

Have you been diagnosed with any of the following illnesses/conditions?

Which, if any, of these drinks have you consumed in the past four weeks?

Which department do you primarily work within at your organization?

Approximately what is the annual revenue for your organization?

Please choose which departments/products you have influence or decision making authority on spending/purchasing?

Do you, or does anyone in your household, work in any of the following industries?

Are you serious? I sure hope not. If so, I see you being kicked off your first panel within a month

• Like 4

If you're seriously asking us how to lie and be dishonest just to make a few cents, you'll probably want to think about doing something online besides surveys.  Dishonest /inaccurate results are probably one of the reasons the rest of us have to jump through hoops to prove we're sincere.  :shock:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, penangel said:

If you're seriously asking us how to lie and be dishonest just to make a few cents, you'll probably want to think about doing something online besides surveys.  Dishonest /inaccurate results are probably one of the reasons the rest of us have to jump through hoops to prove we're sincere.  :shock:

Chord Overstreet this chord overstreet this up here GIF

• Like 4

Tried to quote-didn't work but please read what penangel said again since this has been a year for hoop jumping for me. I've been accused of lying when I told the truth so seeing someone planning to perpetrate the difficulties I've overcome really "grinds my gears" lol. Yeah, if you're not open to beng truthful on surveys, please try Mturk or some of the PTC sites so survey sites don't get any MORE difficult to work with.

• Like 3

I sometimes get dq'd  and never answered a single question .This happens mostly  for me on My Points and on Ipsos  .I hit the start survey button and it comes back sorry you were not a match .I usually am thinking well how did they know so soon  ,as I never answered  a single question .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

I sometimes get dq'd  and never answered a single question .This happens mostly  for me on My Points and on Ipsos  .I hit the start survey button and it comes back sorry you were not a match .I usually am thinking well how did they know so soon  ,as I never answered  a single question .

In those cases, it's usually age or sex or the survey is full for your age and/or sex. Survey companies don't pass a lot of data but they usually pass that data to the survey.

• Like 1