Survey time estimates Cheers and Jeers

Trueblue

3 points for an 8 minute survey, open it up and it says 25 minutes. Guess who. Opinion Outpost. They are the worst in this area. The expletives always surface for me with them.

Conversely, Mintvine for me sees to always be honest in this area. They have their issues, but just not in this area.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

OO has gotten really bad

Mintvine is still okay but I do see a decline in the last couple of weeks not as many surveys and sometimes no dq' points

Yeah but in terms of Mintvine. yes the surveys have gone down but for the most part you know when there are no DQ points. I just completed a Mintvine survey and was told I DQ'd. I told Mintvine they should give me extra points since I had to waste my time writing the. It will never happen but I felt  better

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

Yeah but in terms of Mintvine. yes the surveys have gone down but for the most part you know when there are no DQ points. I just completed a Mintvine survey and was told I DQ'd. I told Mintvine they should give me extra points since I had to waste my time writing the. It will never happen but I felt  better

I had some lately on Mintvine that say this project offer no dq points

Mint vine is does it too. yesterday I had 3 surveys that were .20 for 3 & 4 minutes but after that time had passed and you could tell the survey would be longer I quit the surveys. and one of them was a good survey and of course it was a qualtrics survey,  they always underpay.

they also have been doing it for awhile, the surveys that have no dq points, I also did not like their excuse for lowering dq points - because there are a lot of fraud and automated bot accounts - not he exact wording but you get the gist.

I also find that Mintvine customer service is very good, and they give you the points, sometimes more dq points when the survey doesn't redirect when you dq. Sometimes they give you "customer satisfaction points.   It pays to write them when you have an issue with a survey.

But sometimes I think Mintvine just teases you after midnight, they send surveys that are not available. And don't get me started on those survey names.

• Like 1

I get that also in the morning when I check my email there will be at least 10 from Mintvine and there is no surveys available I think this all has to do with the change to come they weren't like this a couple weeks ago.

20 hours ago, peach6 said:

I get that also in the morning when I check my email there will be at least 10 from Mintvine and there is no surveys available I think this all has to do with the change to come they weren't like this a couple weeks ago.

they have been like this for me for a long time. It seems that they have certain hours where surveys are active and after about 9pm to around 9am they send surveys that are not active or available, you'll maybe get one or two out of them that are actual surveys.

I have that happen all the time on Swagbucks.  It says 9 minutes and then when I open it up, it becomes 25.  I am not blaming SB, but the survey company must be out and out lying to them. 

Today I had an OO survey that said 20 minutes but was only 7 minutes.  I do get a lot of surveys from OO that are less time than they say they are, I also get some that understate the time.

I got one this morning on SB that said 10 minutes, when I clicked it, it said 14-15 minutes, and when it finally opened it said 20 minutes.  I just clicked out of it.  I hate when it keeps going up in time with each click. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The ones I love are any amount of money for 1 minute. Biggest culprit is Fusion Cash. They know and we know there is no such thing as a 1 minute survey but they still post them.