Viewpoint forum has me stumped

footfree

So I have been getting Viewpoint forums surveys lately from another company and I qualify I even  got a product to test.My question is why didn't they ask me thru their web site?I'm getting the impression they don't want me to accrue anymore points and cash out.Since they raised the point value to cash out the surveys have gotten slim.So if  I can qualify thru the other survey  site anyone know why not theirs ?

4 hours ago, ksedwar said:

Everything I have been getting has come through Viewpoint. Band Aids and Breakfast Biscuits recently.

I got the band-aids but not from them I got it from One Opinion who sent me the link with View point forum on the heading.So I don't understand why Viewpoint couldn't of asked me to do it directly.

"The referral program has temporarily been suspended." is the message that has been on the website for years. I don't remember how I got mine but I think it was from searching many many websites until I found a working invite link. The referral program has been disabled for so long it's like people either never quit doing their surveys or they are sending them to 3rd party panels like happened with you and the One Opinion link.

Oh ok. Well, if they ever open up the referral link again, please feel free to PM me a referral link. Perhaps they have enough people already or planning to dismantal. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten a few invites from other companies as well. I hate that they raised the cashout. They don't send enough invites or offer enough points for the projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who receive products to test, how are they shipped? Via USPS or UPS, Fedex? 

I receive all of my mail at a post office box and so if they are shipping by UPS or Fedex I will not receive the products.