Viewpoint forum has me stumped

footfree

You might have an actual street address and not even know it.  I would check with the post office and see if they have yours on record.  Unless you are a general mail delivery, and then I don't think you will be able to get your products. 

5 hours ago, love1978 said:

For those of you who receive products to test, how are they shipped? Via USPS or UPS, Fedex? 

I receive all of my mail at a post office box and so if they are shipping by UPS or Fedex I will not receive the products.

When I have received a product sometimes the post office and sometimes FedEx it depends on the product

• Like 2

I'm getting the idea that they don't wont to pay us and have outsourced their surveys.Maybe they are hurting financially .Seems to be what happens when revenue is low for most companies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was invited to do a laundry detergent test and FEDEX didn't deliver my package and claimed they didn't know my address. Fedex has been to my home several times in the past year.  Fedex then took the package to the post office and I have yet to receive it. I have gone to the post office several times and no one seems to know what happened to it.

I guess the package is lost. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, love1978 said:

I was invited to do a laundry detergent test and FEDEX didn't deliver my package and claimed they didn't know my address. Fedex has been to my home several times in the past year.  Fedex then took the package to the post office and I have yet to receive it. I have gone to the post office several times and no one seems to know what happened to it.

I guess the package is lost. 

That is rather strange I did receive mine through Fed X

On 11/5/2017 at 10:28 AM, peach6 said:

That is rather strange I did receive mine through Fed X

I think I should let Viewpoint know about this. Like I said, Fedex has delivered to my home several times this year. And if they took it to the post office I should have gotten it way before now. I know that they will not give me any points for this, but I feel they should know about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, love1978 said:

I think I should let Viewpoint know about this. Like I said, Fedex has delivered to my home several times this year. And if they took it to the post office I should have gotten it way before now. I know that they will not give me any points for this, but I feel they should know about it.

Have you received a follow-up survey from Viewpoint?Either way I would definetely email them what if they decided to kick you  off becasue they couldnt deliver the package?Also what if they sent the package back to Viewpoint?I mean I'm curious and it's not even my package.Plus if it was delivered by "Fed Ex" call Fed Ex they are suppose to go and retrieve your package.However dont be suprised if they pass the buck on it either.Do you have a tracking number from Fed-Ex?That would help if you did.I have a account with fed-ex that shows all the packages that were shipped to my house and on there you should be able to retrive your tracking number.You never know they may have delivered sure post and that would have gone to the post office.You probably know all this but just in case if you have a fed-ex account you can log on there and where it says tracking click that then click where it says manage my tracking.See where it says who it was delivered to,if it says post office take the tracking number  there and they should be able to track the number at the post office.They have for mine before,I know it's a pain but who knows.

Aslo I had at least 3 or 4 fed -ex labels created from survey companies that never came to my house .Not sure what was up with that but I never did receive a follow-up survey with the company either.So I'm thinking they create them just in case they do send them ,but that it doesnt always go thru.

• Like 1