Video surveys-Love Em/Hate Em? And why.....

GammiWoo

I don't really care for nor dislike video surveys. I do find them difficult if others are in the room sometimes. What I DO mind is the second and third "we'd like to show you this video again"and then, they ask you all the questions all over again. Are they trying to trick us or see if we changed our minds, lol?

• Like 1

I am not that fond of them myself like you said they play the same one 3 times  you really need to pay attention because you never know what they will ask you even after watching it sometimes they ask me something that I can't remember.

Annoying- I like watching something once and that's all.I don't even watch movies 2 times cause I hate watching things over again.I even zip thru commercials so I guess they do this just to make sure I do watch one every once in awhile.I find doing them mind numbing.

• Like 1

I also don't hate them , but am not overly fond of them. Having a slow connection , viewing them comes in spurts and is not fluid. What they need to do to improve things (some have done this) is to:

- Alert the user that they will be using video and allow them to opt out. Better than answering a bunch of questions and then be presented with videos.

- Download the video first as a temp file prior to showing it. On a slow connection , that allows the video to play as a unit.

- Don't show a test video first (are you listening MySurvey) and then never use video in the survey.

• Like 1

I don't like the ones that wait until farther in the survey to ask you about it. I'm not going to remember anything about it by then. 

I don't mind the ones that were on myview but are now on One Opinion that are in that black pop up screen, except I don't like the questions about if you thought the people in the ad were portrayed in certain ways, I don't think about that unless it's something really bad. sometimes they ask if you have any thoughts on the ad, I used to always comment on the walmart ad not showing prices and now they show prices on the commercials.

I also don't like that ones that ask you to describe the commercial.

• Like 2