Mintvine changes

peach6

Well, they are basically already on the router system. I cannot remember the last time I took one of their OWN surveys. For me, they are only good for their daily 5 cent/pt polls. Every now and then, I attempt to take a few survey street router surveys, which I always DQ from, for a couple extra DQ points. I still cash out with them about once every 3 months, just by taking the daily poll every day. If they get rid of that, then I will drop them completely.

1 minute ago, Njsurveyman said:

Well, they are basically already on the router system. I cannot remember the last time I took one of their OWN surveys. For me, they are only good for their daily 5 cent/pt polls. Every now and then, I attempt to take a few survey street router surveys, which I always DQ from, for a couple extra DQ points. I still cash out with them about once every 3 months, just by taking the daily poll every day. If they get rid of that, then I will drop them completely.

I do fairly well with them I can usually cash out about every 3 weeks

47 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Whenever a survey company makes a change it is never got are benefit.

Agree they used that death knell phrase "thanks to member feedback". Once this likely travesty is in place, I plan to ask for some of this "member feedback"

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

Agree they used that death knell phrase "thanks to member feedback". Once this likely travesty is in place, I plan to ask for some of this "member feedback"

I want to see this feed back also. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trueblue said:

It will be like Pinecone saying we asked for it,  ........not

I've noticed of late some survey that say the following:

You will earn no points for disqualifying from this survey.

They are routed through your-surveys.com

• Like 1

Well pooh.  :-(    One of the few I had left that I could actually make payout in a decent amount of time. This is not good news.  Unless it really *is* good changes, but I suppose the chance for that is slim to none leaning more toward none.   And that "because of feedback."   Yeah, right.... just like the ever-popular "there are no wrong answers" ...  of course there are... the ones that get you kicked out!   :2_grimacing:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve_sensei said:

I, for one, am quite happy with Mintvine. Over the past 2 years, I have averaged $500 a year in Amazon gift cards with them.

I think a lot of people like the site and are aprehensive of change to this.

2 hours ago, wobbles said:

I am very happy with it as-is. I have informed Pinecone that I don't like their new system and why I don't like it, and will do the same with Mintvine if they go down the same road. 

10 hours ago, wobbles said:

Yep, that's it exactly.  Mintvine has been my favorite... I've done extrememely well with them.  But any of us who have done surveys for many years know that when "exciting changes" are announced, it generally turns out to be not a good thing and then it starts going down hill.  

• Like 1