Does anyone know when your child will be kicked off a panel

footfree

So my daughter will be 18 next year and will be to old to join kids panels ,but will they kick her off the panels she is already with?I would hate for her to to do surveys earn points then be kicked at 18 and not be able to cash in her points .They rip us off all the time with points like when they close their doors or for some mysterious reason they say we have broken one of their golden rules and shut down our accounts.So who is to say they wont do this to them.I mean what happens in this case? I would really like the panels to enlighten us on this issue.I think they(our kids) have a right to know and in this case if they do cancel their account and not pay them  then  they do have a right to sue them.At least that is the way I see it.They should at least give them the ability to cash out whatever points is left in their accounts at that time.

I could never get my daughter into one of those.  I would think that they might continue until their 19th birthday maybe.  I had a friend who had a child doing surveys and that is when they deactivated his account.  But I have no actual knowledge.  :)

23 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I could never get my daughter into one of those.  I would think that they might continue until their 19th birthday maybe.  I had a friend who had a child doing surveys and that is when they deactivated his account.  But I have no actual knowledge.  :)

Thanks- she was with COOL OPINION and recently cashed out maybe she should be done with them as it takes anywhere from $10 to 20 to cash out.Then there's parent speak (have to have $5 to cash out)and Kidz eye ($10.00 for that one) that she's with.She's real close to pay out well parent speak she has a $1. but hasn't gotten a survey well like 1 all year so probably will never see that.Then kidsz eye she is close she has 8 of the 10 needed.It's hard to recommend these places when they do this to kids and  stealing from children is so wrong in my book.

• Like 1

I agree.  From time to time my daughter will be asked to do one through one of my accounts.  That is fine by me.  I always give her the money when I cash out, but we were never able to get her into an actual site that would pay her.  She is in college now, so she will be creating her own surveys for school projects.

• Like 1