Mintvine-why

peach6

II have had a few this week from Mintvine  that wanted my email address and my full name  I am Not doing that so don't ask me again this was at the beginning of the survey so I know it's not for a product test.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:42 AM, peach6 said:

II have had a few this week from Mintvine  that wanted my email address and my full name  I am Not doing that so don't ask me again this was at the beginning of the survey so I know it's not for a product test.

I finding that on other survey companies also. I don't give that information out to a third party so I dump the survey.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 11:21 PM, somelady said:

I just put my initials and most of the time it goes through.

Give that a try next time but it seems the also want an address also. Maybe I can give a false one of those with real city and state.

On 9/10/2017 at 6:26 PM, paulgro said:

Give that a try next time but it seems the also want an address also. Maybe I can give a false one of those with real city and state.

I also just put 1 for the address, I only give city, state and zip code and most times it goes through.

33 minutes ago, somelady said:

I also just put 1 for the address, I only give city, state and zip code and most times it goes through.

Well I have nothing to lose trying that.