Stay Away From "Univox "

soldoutcreations

I've been getting this error: Server Error in '/' Application. for some many years these guys refuse to fix my account I can't even redeem anything.  I've been told to do all kinds of stuff still nothing has gotten my account in order.  I've called 1800 #s, Emailed, Chatterbox on the site, Cleaned cookies, still nothing worked I have redeemable points I can do nothing to get to them for years.

If anybody here from Univox can just redeem my account and delete it please do so...  Plus, it would be nice to compensate me for having such horrible customer care and I have to spend hours going from board to board complaining about Univox customer service.

ss2UNIVOX.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't gotten anything from them in ages, so I went to the site, and by golly, I am now getting several per day.  But I don't seem to qualify, but I will keep trying. 

• 1 year later...

this is one of the worse ones I have ever joined , if I'm lucky I get one a week completed , most you screen out, I get a lot that do not work all the way through , your never compensated for them , so far this month I have made about 150 points , that amounts to $1.50 , on another site I'm a member of this month I have made $19.85 and I spend the same amount of time on each site .... Univox makes you get 2500 points before you can cash out plus they make you wait up to 15 days , my other site you can cash out 1 cent if you have it and it's in your paypal account with in 24 hours ,, have a problem? tell them instant credit , Univox is a garbage site and if I every get to cash out it will be my last