Implied threats at start of survey

Trueblue

..you know what I mean................... don't do this or that or we will reject you

So that means I won't get your lousy 40 cents? whodeefreakindoo

• Like 6

If so many people weren't lying just to qualify, they wouldn't have to do that

im surprised at how many people will blatantly brag on forums about what lies they used to get qualified and tell others the "correct" answers to qualify.  Then they get all pissed off that someone reports them and they lose their reward

• Like 5

I think that is why I don't get a ton of surveys.  I just don't want to lie.  Once you start, you gotta keep it up.  I am getting to old to remember something anyway, telling a lie to qualify won't help me at all. 

• Like 3

On 9/4/2017 at 0:32 PM, Trueblue said:

..you know what I mean................... don't do this or that or we will reject you

So that means I won't get your lousy 40 cents? whodeefreakindoo

I've seen those statements, yes.  My thought is that it's probably a bit offensive to honest people, but it doesn't bother me.  On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if *dishonest* people would just take it as a challenge, making the survey results even more messed up.

Speaking of trust, why would a survey company want to ask a 14-17 years old about their alcohol consumption?  I think that is ridiculous. And the pick the street signs 3 or 4 times, and then take these 6 quick questions to see if you are lying or a robot.  And then a threat or two about not discussing the subject of the survey.  Why, because you are asking 14-17 year olds about drinking?  Yep, I am on a roll.