Opinion Outpost seems to be having a frozen glitch problem?

Mai

I know that OO is known for freezing people out of the blue, but I think there's a glitch going on with their freezing system. 

I was frozen out of nowhere (reason was I logged in from an unidentified location/device, despite the fact that I have only used this one laptop and have cashed out in my new home no problem before) and then told I was unfrozen last Friday. Up to today, I'm still getting the 'your account was frozen' message. People in the comments of their FB page is complaining in masses - one person saying that they waited  over the amount of time OO recommends to wait after getting unfrozen, and after logging in and doing some prescreening questions, were suddenly frozen again. I've only ever heard of people getting frozen while trying to cash out, so I'm pretty sure they're having some sort of problem. 

The thing is, it's been going on for MONTHS and they've shown little (if any) interest in fixing this problem. They just reactivated my account (for the third time in 3 months), and when I went to cash out the measly $10 I've been trying to redeem forever - BAM! Kicked right out again. I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...

Terrible site,I had that many problems logging in the only way I could was to open another account. Of course they then refused to pay because I'd forgotten to close the first account. I've since moved to a new address and they are now stalling on a miserly 2.75 payment. I can't be bothered to explain it to them now they just seem to try any excuse not to pay

On 9/5/2017 at 4:53 PM, peach6 said:

They seem to be always having problems with all the technology today this shouldn't be happening

That doesn't make sense?

There will always be problems even with the best technology.

I was frozen out twice and managed to get back in this week.  I cashed out for $7.00 Amazon and got the code for it yesterday.  So now that I got what was owed to me I'm too skittish to start taking surveys again.  I'm not going to unsubscribe because maybe in the future they'll get their act together.

• 2 weeks later...