Has anyone been able to get their iPoll money?

natofborg

It's anyone actually been able to get their money from iPoll? Just like others have stated, my account was deactivated the second I tried to cash out. I sent numerous emails and left numerous voicemails. They finally responded by email, but they want me to send all this personal information by email which I'm not comfortable doing. I've emailed them  repeatedly asking them to call me so that I can verify this information over the phone. Of course they don't respond to that request. Has anyone actually had any success in getting their money that they are owed from this company?   If so, what steps did you have to take in order to get them to give you your money back? I'm just trying to find a way to get them to give me the $25 that they owe me and then I'll leave them alone

i loved them when they were Surveyhead...seems like whenever a survey company makes changes it is not for the better 

The only thing that I could do was to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about them. I did find a different phone number for them listed on the site of the BBB so I left a voicemail message there as well. 

Hey, I got a call from the parent company of iPoll yesterday!! I  was able to verify all my information and explain my problem. Although they were not able to figure out why my have been canceled,  they did submit a report requesting an investigation into it. I should have an answer in 3-5 days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I get a message from the Better Business Bureau yesterday saying that iPoll has reported the problem resolved and has emailed me with the results.  WHAT?!  I responded that I have had NO contact with them after my initial complaint. So I begin emailing and leaving voicemail messages again emphasizing that I have responded to the Better Business Bureau 's notification and that all I am asking for is the $25.00.  I finally get an email at about 6:00 pm and I try to login again and LO AND BEHOLD my money is there!  I quickly cash out for PayPal. I guess what they say is true--the squeaky wheel really does get the grease!