Anyone have problems with e-rewards

mogrl

I have been doing surveys with e-rewards for quite some time now and have never had this problem until now. Hopefully, someone can help me with it. I have been trying to cash in some of my points since I've accumulated a lot lately. They want to verify my phone number but their system won't accept it because apparently it's a VOIP number. They only want a mobile or land line number. The problem is, this is my phone number!! I don't have a land line and my husband is on the same system I am, so they won't take his number. They suggested I use a friend or relatives number which leads me to ask, why verify a phone number if it's not the correct one? I've been dealing with Paul, who states there is no other way around this, which I find hard to believe. As it stands, I've been taking survey's and accumulating points for which I can't access. Has anyone else had this problem? I'd like to go above Paul's head, but there is only one way to contact e-rewards. If anyone has any tips on how I can get around this, I'd appreciate it.

I haven't tried to cash out on e-rewards for a while.  I'm going to try now and see if I run into the same problem.  I'll answer on this forum to give an update after I do.

This must be new I have never had them ask me this before .However I think Harris and I know for sure One Opinion does this.I have a landline  so I'm okay.Can you download a app thru your computer and get it that way?

• 4 weeks later...