Citizen Me App?

Njsurveyman

I just came across this one in the top 20 rated survey companies on this website. I downloaded the app, answered some non-pay questions, but supposesly it also offers you short instant paypal surveys via their app. Does anyone  have experience with Citizen Me and can tell me more about it and how often I can expect to get paid surveys from them? I am surprised I never seen it mentioned in the forums here. It alao has the option to link it with your social media accounts, but I don't wish to do that.

I've been using it for a few months. When they do have paid surveys, they take like 30 seconds, so it's decent enough pay (not amazing, but not bad, either - they pay .1 British Pounds, so ~13 cents US, per survey). They are really depressingly infrequent, though - maybe a few a month that I actually get to before the expire. I only snag maybe half of the surveys it claims exist, though - frequently it'll say a survey was available, but be gone by the time I get to it. 

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably keep it for now. Even if infrequent, short and instant pay are my favorite characteristics of any survey company.

• Like 1

Update: I am really loving this app so far. I am getting a 10-12 cents short survey poll just about every day and it immediately gets sent to my paypal,  no chasing after them for money and no waiting for cash out minimums. All survey companies should take notes on this one! 

Not sure what's going on with my app, but yesterday it asked me to rate, which I did.  This morning when I logged in, it said I needed to update, which I also did... but right after updating, it is frozen and won't let me do anything.  The screen is locked on "rate" which I already did, but the rate bar isn't activated this time.  Looks as if I'll have to uninstall and try again but that's annoying since it was working fine before the mandatory update.  :-( 

It may be Android only. That is the phone brand I have. Also, I had to update the app recently too, but nothing froze. I suggest either going into your settings and selet "force stop" for this app and try again OR just uninstall and reinstall again.