Surveys- a new low

peach6

Lately I have done a survey and as soon as I hit finish I get we have reached our quota so if course I get no points this is starting to happen more often. And I'm sure my answers to in the garbage.

Frustration... Just completed an OO survey  80 points estimated 15 minutes went on forever at least 40 minutes, the prelim was at least 10 minutes. This is becoming standard practice: constant underestimation of minutes, multiple page prelims, reduced points and disqualified after classification at end of survey. There should be some points received after 5 minutes and disqualified. There is NO  commitment from the survey company just our commitment for time wasted. AND THEY WANT RELIABLE RESPONSES. My survey companies all downgraded. I am contemplating  supplying quick unreliable  responses and be just as as unreliable as they are but, it is against my nature.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Leefall said:

Frustration... Just completed an OO survey  80 points estimated 15 minutes went on forever at least 40 minutes, the prelim was at least 10 minutes. This is becoming standard practice: constant underestimation of minutes, multiple page prelims, reduced points and disqualified after classification at end of survey. There should be some points received after 5 minutes and disqualified. There is NO  commitment from the survey company just our commitment for time wasted. AND THEY WANT RELIABLE RESPONSES. My survey companies all downgraded. I am contemplating  supplying quick unreliable  responses and be just as as unreliable as they are but, it is against my nature.  

80 points? isn't that $8.00 on OO?

Sorry, you are correct it was 8 points

I am contemplating  supplying quick unreliable  responses and be just as as unreliable as they are but, it is against my nature.  

On 2nd thought I may compromise and allow an additional 5 minutes to estimated time and then supply unreliable responses.

Or after reach cashout unsubscribe from all but one. 

Edited by Leefall
add on

No, they don't care. After I complete their surveys, I always leave a comment expressing my disdain for the low point amount and also how it always takes longer than they state initially. I sent a disgruntled email to their helpdesk regarding this. This is the response I got:

Hello,

We understand our members' concerns and are aware of these disappointments.  Obviously, we have tried to keep the same structure as much as possible and everything that has been implemented has been with the consent of our management.  As a business, we made necessary adjustments to continuously offer more surveys to our members in a highly competitive market.

We are most thankful as well to our members who understand our situation, have been patient and continuously support us.

Thank you for your time and comments.

Kind regards,

Junielyn
Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

They don't care.