Can You See My Gritted Teeth?

penangel

Can ya'll see my smile?  Oh wait, that's not a smile... that's gritted teeth.  So instead of getting tooooo much more upset, I headed for the Rants and Raves forum section here.  Anyhow, I know that a few of you talked about how Mintvine started being not so great for you.  I'd still been doing okay with them.... but I just now finished a VERY long survey.  It was supposed to be 15 minutes, but when it went 18, 20, 25, I hated to stop because it was high points and I already had all that time in it.   All totaled, I think it was around 30-35 minutes but I'd stopped counting.   Finally I reached the classification questions at the end. Whew.    "SORRY YOU DID NOT QUALIFY. HERE'S 5 POINTS FOR YOUR TROUBLE"

Say *what?!!?*   :223_speak_no_evil:   :x     Thanks for reading this...  I know that all the rest of you have gone through this, too... it's so annoying.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, penangel said:

Can ya'll see my smile?  Oh wait, that's not a smile... that's gritted teeth.  So instead of getting tooooo much more upset, I headed for the Rants and Raves forum section here.  Anyhow, I know that a few of you talked about how Mintvine started being not so great for you.  I'd still been doing okay with them.... but I just now finished a VERY long survey.  It was supposed to be 15 minutes, but when it went 18, 20, 25, I hated to stop because it was high points and I already had all that time in it.   All totaled, I think it was around 30-35 minutes but I'd stopped counting.   Finally I reached the classification questions at the end. Whew.    "SORRY YOU DID NOT QUALIFY. HERE'S 5 POINTS FOR YOUR TROUBLE"

Say *what?!!?*   :223_speak_no_evil:   :x     Thanks for reading this...  I know that all the rest of you have gone through this, too... it's so annoying.

I have also had this happen or quota full,..........they are all starting to pull that garbage

• Like 1

It just happened AGAIN.   :x   :-(   Quota full... didn't even get the 5 points this time.   Only 10-12 minutes, but that doesn't make a difference.  I had finished it and they stated I finished.  Are we seeing the beginning of the end? 

11 minutes ago, penangel said:

It just happened AGAIN.   :x   :-(   Quota full... didn't even get the 5 points this time.   Only 10-12 minutes, but that doesn't make a difference.  I had finished it and they stated I finished.  Are we seeing the beginning of the end? 

I had 2 today quota full after I completed it wasting my time and energy

6 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I had 2 today quota full after I completed it wasting my time and energy

So they're... what?    Having a glitch, or keeping the money the places doing the surveys think they're paying to the participants?   Rhetorical question, I know no one knows but you're so right about it wasting time and energy!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, penangel said:

A friend of mine had the same thing happen to her at Mintvine saying it was 15 minutes and turned out to be 40 then said after she finished that she was NQ. Mintvine has been sending out a lot of surveys lately and either they aren't there or you don't qualify when you start. I still do well there but not as good as I use to.