mintvine why so long

peach6

8 hours ago, peach6 said:

I would like to cash out but it is starting to take so long to credit.

I've never found a problem with points. They do check to make sure you don't cheat but that is only a few days I've found.

19 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I've never found a problem with points. They do check to make sure you don't cheat but that is only a few days I've found.

Normally I don't have a problem waiting but it seems to be taking longer then usual maybe it has something to do with the change that will be happening.

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

Normally I don't have a problem waiting but it seems to be taking longer then usual maybe it has something to do with the change that will be happening.

Let's see what happens if anything with the change. If it doesn't get better we can all leave. I haven't been there that long maybe 6 months or a little less but I have seen things slow down there in that short of time.

On 9/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, paulgro said:

It takes the 2 weeks for my points. I did a surveys on 9/3 the points won't clear until 9/18. some surveys clear right away but some don't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 9:28 PM, paulgro said:

Let's see what happens if anything with the change. If it doesn't get better we can all leave. I haven't been there that long maybe 6 months or a little less but I have seen things slow down there in that short of time.

I have noticed the changes that is posted on the site.  I just wonder what they will be.  Now at the present time I have enough points to cash out but the button to cash out is not showing at all.  When I check to see what surveys have been approved there is enough to cash out,,, then on the pending surveys the date to be posted has already passed yet they are still showing Pending. Has any one else having this problem?

On 9/26/2017 at 6:14 PM, GmaD said:

I have noticed the changes that is posted on the site.  I just wonder what they will be.  Now at the present time I have enough points to cash out but the button to cash out is not showing at all.  When I check to see what surveys have been approved there is enough to cash out,,, then on the pending surveys the date to be posted has already passed yet they are still showing Pending. Has any one else having this problem?

It sounds like they will be taking the company name "Branded Surveys" I believe it is and I guess they want to keep any changes a mystery since they really don't say anything.