Harrispoll secret question

Katrinka

I haven't been able to log in to my Harrispoll account. I rarely qualify for their surveys, but I wanted to see if I had any points. When I try to log in, I am prompted to respond to a secret question. I don't recall ever having set up a secret question. I entered possible answers, but nothing matched. I've lost count of how many times I've emailed Harrispolls regarding this. I have not had a response yet, and y first contact was over a month ago. 

Last time I had a problem logging onto my account I called them and got it straightened out.However I'm not sure of they are answering their phones anymore but I'll give you what number I found so you can give it a try.If someone else has another or a better number maybe they'' ll list it here for you.Good luck.They owe me for 2 surveys and wont answer my emails. I should call myself,but maybe I will wait to see what happens to you and if they answer .

Call Harris Poll Phone Numbers for Help:

+1 (800) 600-2493, +1 (585) 214-7009

8 hours ago, Katrinka said:

I haven't been able to log in to my Harrispoll account. I rarely qualify for their surveys, but I wanted to see if I had any points. When I try to log in, I am prompted to respond to a secret question. I don't recall ever having set up a secret question. I entered possible answers, but nothing matched. I've lost count of how many times I've emailed Harrispolls regarding this. I have not had a response yet, and y first contact was over a month ago. 

The number I have is (585)214-7014

Been making at least a couple calls a week to them for the past 6 weeks or so. Something is amiss with my account as I have not received any invites since 6/21. No luck. The number I call is local to me as Harris is located 17-18 miles away here in Rochester. The number I call is:

(585) 272-8400.

5 hours ago, episemion said:

Been making at least a couple calls a week to them for the past 6 weeks or so. Something is amiss with my account as I have not received any invites since 6/21. No luck. The number I call is local to me as Harris is located 17-18 miles away here in Rochester. The number I call is:

(585) 272-8400.

Do that answer to that number?

You might just  want to contact the BBB   .I have because of not getting points for doing surveys .Now it seems to be working like it should have all along .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, footfree said:

Do that answer to that number?

Most of the time I get the operator and she puts me through to the department that handles the issue (and that ends up at a machine). If she is away from her desk , you get a machine.

• Like 1