Some people must be very desperate or......

Trueblue

I say if they have hit the quota then they should just dq you right away.  I hate spending time completing it to be told that they already had all the answers they needed. 

• Like 2

I agree when they get there quota I think they should take it off the site right away but they don't do that they will wait until you complete it then say sorry quota full so they got your answers for free

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 6:08 AM, rosiesmom said:

I say if they have hit the quota then they should just dq you right away.  I hate spending time completing it to be told that they already had all the answers they needed. 

Yeah! And I think that if you spend a few min answering questions, and get the over quota message, you should get a few pts, just like dq!!

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 1:47 PM, Spazmobot said:

Yeah! And I think that if you spend a few min answering questions, and get the over quota message, you should get a few pts, just like dq!!

Swagbucks does, but it isn't every survey.  Sometimes they don't cycle back to SB.  Or sometimes they do and there is a message that everyone can't be a winner.  What the heck is that supposed to mean?  A winner?