One Opinion Member Service is.....

Trueblue

They completely misunderstood my last ticket, so I wrote back rephrasing my question and then they seemed to understand. But they sure didn't help me :(   

Same here - but it is always a good idea to have the survey number  to be able to handle the situation.Unlike My Soap Box who can go on just the info about the survey and are able to figure it out from  that.I personally think these 2 companies have the best customer service of any survey companies out there.

On 9/12/2017 at 5:10 PM, Trueblue said:

Has never happened to me and I have had at least 10. Would you mind sharing as I truly am surprised

I noticed that some of my points had disappeared and I wrote to them asking if they take away points ,after-the-fact, if a survey seems suspect. They wrote back and told me the last time I cashed out. So i wrote back trying to rephrase the question, not that my balance was lower because i had cashed out, but because two of my survey points were now gone. They didn't give me back my "lost" points, which I was hoping they would. I'm not saying they have bad customer service. They answered promptly etc, but I just hate being cheated. So now I just write down all the details for each survey I  complete with them so I'll have a record in case this happens again and they won't be able to say no when I provide all the evidence in detail ;)

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, spider said:

I noticed that some of my points had disappeared and I wrote to them asking if they take away points ,after-the-fact, if a survey seems suspect. They wrote back and told me the last time I cashed out. So i wrote back trying to rephrase the question, not that my balance was lower because i had cashed out, but because two of my survey points were now gone. They didn't give me back my "lost" points, which I was hoping they would. I'm not saying they have bad customer service. They answered promptly etc, but I just hate being cheated. So now I just write down all the details for each survey I  complete with them so I'll have a record in case this happens again and they won't be able to say no when I provide all the evidence in detail ;)

I swore that has happened to me also.However I hadn't been always keeping the best records with them,so I kinda wrote it off as being my mind not working correctly.I only write down how many points I have at the end of my 5 tries.I need to do it for each individual survey.I even wrote to them and they didn't know what I was talking about. So maybe I wasn't wrong about this.Yeah this just reaffirms I need to be more diligent when it comes to this site.