The Panel Station(TPS) Survey delibrately denied me of accessing my account - Redeemable Points detained!!!

Kenkaf

Can anyone help me inform The Panel Station(TPS) Survey to allow me access my account so i can redeem my points.

My various e-mail to them has been ignored. They have also not given any reason why i should be denied access to 

redeemable points. I had to stop taking more surveys, which they keep sending to me, since i do not want to more spend time and

money without redeeming awarded points.

Any other Panelist(s) on the TPS should please advise me on the way forward.

• 3 weeks later...

Footfree, I spend money to pay for Data bundle of specific network providers to access the internet before i take surveys. The TPS has however given me access to my account but appear to restrict my taking more surveys(which they keep sending anyway) to exceed my current points position.

• 1 year later...

Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I'm just having a smile to myself about your dilema.

I too had the same problems, and got the run around so many times from them I eventually  thought that I'd report them, which I did, and have given them a bad review on this site as well.  I never got my redemption from them, but all of a sudden I got inundated with survey offers, all of which I did not complete.

I tried to cancel my membership on the site, and could not even do that!!  I eventually just marked their incoming email survey offers as spam in my email client, and not even bother with them.  Yes they won, they kept my hard earned points, but the word is now out there about this scam site, hopefully, and maybe the Indians that run it, will learn something from all the complaints, although I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

The Panel Station one day deleted points. When I first contacted support they told me it was because the points "expired". I apprised them that I had made a substantial withdrawal 30 days earlier. Then they replied that it was because a survey was rejected, I told them there was no survey with points in my history that match the amount of "rejected" points.  They didn't reply and ignore all new tickets. So besides BBB, what would you recommend? I was going to submit to ESOMAR and CASRO to start.