Mysurvey

somelady

I wrote to support  about not receiving my points, sent a survey complete screen shot. This is their reply, didn't even address the problem.

We see youve recently participated in one of our surveys and wanted to let you know we appreciate your input! Your feedback (even if you didnt qualify believe it or not) helps us figure out what products and services are worth improving or changing.

So, we encourage you to start another survey today, because rewards as a member and a consumer are sure to follow!

Yeah, right, I'm encouraged to start another survey. Not!!!

So why aren't we paid for this valuable info when we disqualify.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I just cashed out. I have a little over $2 in my account and I think I might quit the site. I have taken multiple surveys in which I was promised 250 points for allowing myself to be recorded and did not receive the points. I always file a request and up until recently I always received my points within a week or so. The last response I got basically said that I rushed through the survey. So when I was invited to another survey today that offered an extra 250 points I pulled out my phone and started recording. I was very careful not to record the ad or the survey in any way. I did record myself while taking the survey. I mentioned how many words were in each question. Usually about a dozen. How easy it was to answer. Things like that. My video length was 9 minutes and 50 seconds. Anyway, I completed the survey and guess what. No extra points. So I filed a request and tried to add the video I recorded. When I tried to submit the request the screen just froze. Has anyone ever reported them to the BBB and got a positive result? 

They froze my account maybe a year and half ago. And didn't respond to repeated emails.They are a complete waste of time. Definitely one of the worst panels out there. I am sure they have been reported to the BBB numerous times but have no idea if anybody ever got a positive result. Fortunately for me when they froze my account I had very few or any points so there was no reason for me to go to the BBB. I had just cashed out a short time before that. The BBB can help you get paid but as far as getting your account reinstated I don't think they can do anything. If a panel says you broke a rule you can't really fight it. You could maybe ask the panel to be reinstated  but not sure how often that happens.