Pinecone not as responsive as they used to be

peach6

I received a survey today and tried to do it but when I got to the second question there was no next button so had to email them they used to respond quickly but that has changed not sure if I will hear back from them.

Yeah, it's totally changed. It's pretty sad. They still pay well, but I absolutely agree that they used to respond quickly when there's an issue and I emailed them about it - the past year they haven't really ever responded. 

Same experience here. Prior to the router system , they were great at providing surveys and responding in emails. No longer. Now you are lucky to get a reply and even luckier to get one that actually answers the question. I have sent several inquiries over the past month or so with nary a response.

22 minutes ago, neminem said:

Contacting Harris Poll had always been a waste of time, though. 

That's true they  haven't always been the best .But they have answered me once or twice a long time ago.But  I think they have even gone further down hill recently.

• Like 1

Harris is horrid on customer service. Never have been able to get a reply to inquiries - including leaving voice messages (luckily it is a local number to me). At least Pinecone does reply some of the time , even if the reply does not answer the question.

Been dealing with an issue with Pinecone lately and responses have been in 1-3 days. The issue is with not receiving any invites going on 3 weeks now. The last email sent to them on Monday detailed that my ISP was not blocking them and the invites are not going to any folders. They simply are not being sent. The reply I got basically said that there were no surveys those weeks (yet others say they have been getting them). Where do they hire their "Karen Scott" staff??? Based on what I can see , it looks like the account is either on hold or locked. When I go to the site , there are only limited options available. No means to access my profile. Still working on getting it resolved.

Basically , I have given up on Harris.

• Sad 1

At least one issue has been fixed (hopefully). Never heard anything from Harris , so on a whim , since I can get to my profile there , I changed the email to a different one. Invites started coming in. That was what i wanted to try with Pinecone , but with no access to the profile , not possible.

A start in the right direction at least.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2017 at 1:41 AM, episemion said:

At least one issue has been fixed (hopefully). Never heard anything from Harris , so on a whim , since I can get to my profile there , I changed the email to a different one. Invites started coming in. That was what i wanted to try with Pinecone , but with no access to the profile , not possible.

A start in the right direction at least.

I can access my profile after signing in at pineconeresearch.com.There's a profile link on the top bar. Can change my email if I wanted to.

11 hours ago, JD said:

I can access my profile after signing in at pineconeresearch.com.There's a profile link on the top bar. Can change my email if I wanted to.

Here is a screen shot of what I see when I sign into the site. Where is the link?

pinecone.jpg

• Like 1

It's there on mine is all I can say. To the right of pts it has a "MY PROFILE" link. Try another browser. I tried to upland and image but it's size is more than the limit allowed.

Received a response today (Saturday). It seems that they deactivated the account over a month ago as I was to be removed from the panel - periodic freshening up. No notice of any kind. Never was that stated in any of the responses received in that time period. The invites still came up until almost 3 weeks ago. Does anyone there know what's what? Definitely NOT the old Pinecone!

Guess that may explain why there is no access to the profile even though the account is still accessible and all other links work.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Received a response today (Saturday). It seems that they deactivated the account over a month ago as I was to be removed from the panel - periodic freshening up. No notice of any kind. Never was that stated in any of the responses received in that time period. The invites still came up until almost 3 weeks ago. Does anyone there know what's what? Definitely NOT the old Pinecone!

Guess that may explain why there is no access to the profile even though the account is still accessible and all other links work.

I have heard of Pinecone doing that don't know how they decide who is gone is it because they have to many panelists in that age group or race etc.It does not seem right when you have not done anything wrong  I could see it if your not participating in the surveys given or you give crazy answers with Pinecone you never know when your time is up.