Pinecone not as responsive as they used to be

peach6

22 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have heard of Pinecone doing that don't know how they decide who is gone is it because they have to many panelists in that age group or race etc.It does not seem right when you have not done anything wrong  I could see it if your not participating in the surveys given or you give crazy answers with Pinecone you never know when your time is up.

I had heard of it as well. Just does not seem right to drop you without letting you know or any sort of thank you / apology. They never did that nor provide any reason. The only thing I can think of is that there have been no surveys that I qualified for in several months , thus looking inactive. But , when the screener questions for months now have all been on smoking or drinking (I do neither) , there was no way to qualify. Pinecone didn't used to have such questions in their Household Questions until recently (last year or so) , so something there has changed.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:34 AM, episemion said:

Here is a screen shot of what I see when I sign into the site. Where is the link?

<a href='https://www.surveypolice.com/pinecone-research' title='Pinecone Research' target='_blank'  style=Pinecone.jpg">

My profile button is located right after where the points are,so this is what it looks like after you log on?Not sure why yours is different.The only problem(well I shouldn't say problem) I'm having is that  I haven't received a notification that I received my points.However  when I log on they are in there.Maybe new hires that don't know what they are doing.But have you notified them that your profile button is missing?Or maybe try a google chrome or another browser see if that helps.

Sorry just read where they booted you out.I never really heard of that happening before .Ya you would have thought they would at least let you know.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

My profile button is located right after where the points are,so this is what it looks like after you log on?Not sure why yours is different.The only problem(well I shouldn't say problem) I'm having is that  I haven't received a notification that I received my points.However  when I log on they are in there.Maybe new hires that don't know what they are doing.But have you notified them that your profile button is missing?Or maybe try a google chrome or another browser see if that helps.

Sorry just read where they booted you out.I never really heard of that happening before .Ya you would have thought they would at least let you know.

I know they do that and you Don t know until you decide to question why you haven't received any surveys.

It isn't right , but that's the way they have ended up. Until recently , you would receive an actual typed reply to an inquiry. When I was having surgery and would be unable to be online for at least a week , I let Karen Scott know. Got a reply mentioning the surgery and wishes for a speedy recovery. Even got a follow-up asking how I was doing. These days , all you get is a boilerplate reply. The CS has taken on the quality of the company they took over (Harris).

What I find interesting is that the account is remaining accessible even though no surveys will be forthcoming. Weird!

P.s. I had mentioned that I had not gotten credit notification for a survey I did thru Pinecone but I did.Apparently there was something wrong with my server and I wasn't getting most of my mail yesterday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, footfree said:

P.s. I had mentioned that I had not gotten credit notification for a survey I did thru Pinecone but I did.Apparently there was something wrong with my server and I wasn't getting most of my mail yesterday.

Glad you got it

8 hours ago, episemion said:

It isn't right , but that's the way they have ended up. Until recently , you would receive an actual typed reply to an inquiry. When I was having surgery and would be unable to be online for at least a week , I let Karen Scott know. Got a reply mentioning the surgery and wishes for a speedy recovery. Even got a follow-up asking how I was doing. These days , all you get is a boilerplate reply. The CS has taken on the quality of the company they took over (Harris).

What I find interesting is that the account is remaining accessible even though no surveys will be forthcoming. Weird!

I think there is something on there site that they can get rid of you whenever they want (not those words Exactly) but I still thinks that stinks when you have done nothing wrong

I have taken  2  surveys one on the 20th and another on the 22nd   .I waited but nothing  ,I sent both an  email  request and I also  did the contact us  on their web site .Nothing   no response  I am beyond  tired of this ,I don't know  if I should contact the bbb  or  just forget about it .

I don't know why  they are not responding to me .

23 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

I have taken  2  surveys one on the 20th and another on the 22nd   .I waited but nothing  ,I sent both an  email  request and I also  did the contact us  on their web site .Nothing   no response  I am beyond  tired of this ,I don't know  if I should contact the bbb  or  just forget about it .

I don't know why  they are not responding to me .

The way they seem to get rid of people I think if you go to the BBB you will be as good as gone I would try contacting them again