You Gov old subject new perspective

footfree

Cashed out today-got the visa card- now have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to receive.Plus it says if I do not receive it then I don't get paid and there is nothing they will do about it.Four to 6 weeks sitting on pins and needles wondering if it'll come or not can be nail biting.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, footfree said:

Cashed out today-got the visa card- now have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to receive.Plus it says if I do not receive it then I don't get paid and there is nothing they will do about it.Four to 6 weeks sitting on pins and needles wondering if it'll come or not can be nail biting.

What a way to do business

10 hours ago, footfree said:

Why the heck does it take 4-6 weeks to mail out a card? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, footfree said:

For me I would rather wait the 4 to 6 weeks and get the $1OO in that case.

I didn't want to take the chance and build up my points only to be screwed out of them. That is why I went ahead and just cashed out.

Asked for payment on Oct. 25th and got my card Monday Nov. 13th so in no way is that the 4 to 6 weeks they originally said it would be.Boy am I a happy camper!

• Like 1

I took one of the usual surveys with them last night and then they asked me to test a new type of survey for 100 points.  I did and it didn't take any time at all.  Not sure what that means, if they will do away with the 500 point surveys or not. 

• Like 1

I did that one today but made sure to copy and paste it in case I didn't get my points.However I didn't have to use it they gave me my points.Maybe they got the memo about some members not always receiving their extra points.I sure do hope so I would like to earn the extra points .Hopefully I'll get a payout again next Nov.or Dec..

I'm not sure, I have never gotten one of those before.  I was happy to get it.  I was hoping they don't pull the plug on the 500 pointers and go to only 100 pointers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did the same one I have seen them ask if you want to do an additional survey for xtra points  I think someone on here complained they never get the xtra points so far that hasn't happened to me  They better not take away the 500 point surveys unless they are going to lower the amount for cashout

On 11/17/2017 at 6:31 AM, rosiesmom said:

I'm not sure, I have never gotten one of those before.  I was happy to get it.  I was hoping they don't pull the plug on the 500 pointers and go to only 100 pointers.

I received another one yesterday for an extra 250 points there surveys are not very long and so far I have always received the points

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, peach6 said:

I received another one yesterday for an extra 250 points there surveys are not very long and so far I have always received the points

I didn't get that one.  But I am doing better than any other year so far.  So I am happy to get any amount.  I did have to follow up on 2 that I didn't get points for.  I did get the one already, but I haven't checked on the second one. 

• Like 1