GTM MAKE SURE TO COPY AND SAVE SURVEYS

goodboy69

Hi!

Yesterday I was having trouble logging on to their site but  after some time I got thru.Only to find out the survey I did wasn't credited to my account.Went to check on the survey I did this morning and the site is down.Other people are having troubles themselves so I would advise to copy and save your finished survey's .Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Thanks!

I just finished one and all was good.However this happened to me a few days ago  so I would suggest doing it for all of their surveys.Then pray that they give you your points otherwise asking for them seems to fall on deaf ears.

• 4 weeks later...

This happens to everyone. It's bcoz some surveys have to be verified for some reason before your acct is credited. Ever login to your acct and notice you have more points than you thought you should have?, that is why. It happens to me often. I might go 2-3 days without qualifying for a survey, yet I have points added to my acct.

This was back on 10/02/17   First submitted request back on 9/23 went to look at results and  to see the status and it wasn't there.Tried to resubmit it a couple of times this morning and it won't keep the info.After I got done I went to request page and no info on request could be found.Yeah they gotten so low they wont even listen to you and intend to steal from you -well what other conclusion can I come up with if I cannot submit a report?

Seems like with GTM, sometimes there was a lag with surveys being recorded with taken.  hours or a day later it would show up.  Most of the time they were immediate.

At least that's what I attributed it to.

I never got my points from the survey done on 9/23.I was able to submit a report finally but like my other reports from 2 to 3 months ago they sit there  unanswered.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I never got my points from the survey done on 9/23.I was able to submit a report finally but like my other reports from 2 to 3 months ago they sit there  unanswered.

The times I have submitted a report I never get an answer

And if you go to the BBB on them they ignore the BBB's request.Or at least that is my thinking if I'm wrong please let me know .Probably should go to them so I can get kicked off their panel like I did over at Harris Poll.

I hope I don't sound bitter......:?