Ipsos but you just sent it

footfree

You just send me a survey and when I open it it says -

There are no available surveys at this time.

We're running new surveys regularly. Come back again soon!

So why the heck are you wasting my time for?Sorry need to vent................

2 hours ago, JD said:

Opinion Outpost does this as well. Not sure what criteria these companies use to send these emails when there's nothing there but it sure isn't current data.

Generally speaking we're not supplied with very much information (Tellwut at least) - the only things we sometimes know are general age range, gender, and which country the survey is for.

Also keep in mind, sometimes we're supplied with the wrong information (The supplier will tell us its for both CA and US, so we send it to both, and then later discover that its only for 1).

Lastly your answer from a survey you took previously, could impact your ability to qualify in a future survey.

• Like 2

Not directed at you guys but just generally saying: A lot of people also underestimate how many other people are clicking on a survey at the exact same time. Many people with the same demographics.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

What gets me is when you spend time on a survey and then you get Quota full so no points

Yeah, that definitely does stink.

As you know peach6, since you're a member, on Tellwut that's why we try to offer other ways to get points on our site - like the user surveys, contests and social media stuff.

• Like 1