Daily Routines - Surveys and other

Tellwut

Hi Guys,

I wasn't sure at first where to categorize this thread, and eventually came to the conclusion that 'general online surveys discussion' would be best considering I assume that for many of you participating in surveys is a daily routine.

I was just wondering what are your daily routines - not just surveys, but with anything you would like to share (exercising, meal prep, work, volunteer, what time do you wake up and go to bed etc etc)

giphy.gif

I have to be up at 3am to get ready for work so I usually (minus this last week) go to dailybreak and do my 5 spins, check out surveypolice next, and then do random online searches until it's time to go. I can't wait for big brother to end because it has been taking up all of my free time this summer, and it isn't even an enjoyable season!

15 minutes ago, spider said:

I have to be up at 3am to get ready for work so I usually (minus this last week) go to dailybreak and do my 5 spins, check out surveypolice next, and then do random online searches until it's time to go. I can't wait for big brother to end because it has been taking up all of my free time this summer, and it isn't even an enjoyable season!

OMG you're into Big Brother too!?

Our office, well most of us, are avid watchers too. This season should just be called 'Let Paul Control Everything'

Wow, 3am?! I'm never complaining about having to wake up early ever again. You must go to bed pretty early then too?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I used to go to bed early, up until June when big brother started lol. Once it ends I can hopefully get back into a routine that works for me. I am dreading tonight, minus AFH. Just my opinion, but none of the final 3 are winners in my book.

1 hour ago, spider said:

I used to go to bed early, up until June when big brother started lol. Once it ends I can hopefully get back into a routine that works for me. I am dreading tonight, minus AFH. Just my opinion, but none of the final 3 are winners in my book.

Totally, with the freakin' throwing competitions. So many of them are deluded - Raven, Alex (if you're  a live feed watcher you know what I'm talking about) I could go on and on.