Slow ,Slow ,month

footfree

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I get maybe 1 survey done a day.The rest are only attempts:-(.................

I remember a few years ago I was able to cash out once a month with my view and now it's taking forever.

• Thanks 1

I am not getting the surveys completed on Swagbucks anymore.  They might have them, but I don't qualify, and I am not getting the 5 points per day for dq'ing either.  Most of the surveys end with me hanging wondering if I completed it or not.  It won't even cycle back to the home page. 

• Thanks 1

It's been my observation that when Fall starts, the market research slows a little bit at first, but then starts to pick up again end of Sep, increasing more as holidays are coming up.  Just hang in there -- it'll pick up! :-)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

I remember a few years ago I was able to cash out once a month with my view and now it's taking forever.

So weird because MyView was only so-so for me but as soon as they became One Opinion, I'm doing 2-3 cash outs a month and that's in spite of the fact that I still get disqualified from most of them - there's just that many surveys rolling through when I check at different times of the day.

But I've noticed slow downs from some of the other panels and even the on-going private communities I'm in (like Communispace and Gongos) as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

So weird because MyView was only so-so for me but as soon as they became One Opinion, I'm doing 2-3 cash outs a month and that's in spite of the fact that I still get disqualified from most of them - there's just that many surveys rolling through when I check at different times of the day.

But I've noticed slow downs from some of the other panels and even the on-going private communities I'm in (like Communispace and Gongos) as well.

I recently got to do a special project for Gongo's -I think the longer you are with them the more surveys and or other opportunities will come your way.If you ever get a chance to do a panel for them I would jump on it.It may not make you rich but at least they pay and they it's one of the few companies that you will never have a problem with.

5 hours ago, Spazmobot said:

It's been my observation that when Fall starts, the market research slows a little bit at first, but then starts to pick up again end of Sep, increasing more as holidays are coming up.  Just hang in there -- it'll pick up! :-)

From your lips  to my wallet come on lets pick up!

I find it slow as well-just as I was getting my system down  for not missing any! It's been awful and all the sites have slowed way down in redemptions. I wish I had saved that BS communique from Mint Vine-'oh look no more waiting" BS. It's been frustrating. Hopefully, they'll be wanting to do research for the upcoming holidays. Then, back to watching videos just one more time and answering those questions the same again. ;)

On 9/21/2017 at 3:25 PM, NaomiNo said:

Ya I was doing about 2 per month but I haven't even been able to cash out once this month and it's almost over.

On 25/09/2017 at 10:22 PM, zulu1690 said:

Have had 7 populus surveys worth £17 so far this month,if only they all paid like they do

Update to this,have had 9 surveys this month for £24 now. My favourite site by some margin