Contacted BBB on Harris Poll ? on this

footfree

I contacted them on 9/14 and I still haven't heard back.I know it's only been a week but how long does it take?I don't think they are going to answer them either.It's not like they are accredited with them anyways .I guess I was just hoping they could help.

18 hours ago, footfree said:

I contacted them on 9/14 and I still haven't heard back.I know it's only been a week but how long does it take?I don't think they are going to answer them either.It's not like they are accredited with them anyways .I guess I was just hoping they could help.

Good Luck

On 9/21/2017 at 12:14 PM, footfree said:

They  should have  sent a auto  reply that it was received  by the BBB  .I  got  a auto  reply and thought I was good .I  heard nothing  and resent  a new request  ,I  got a reply  saying they  never got the first one .I copied and pasted the response so he escalated it .I ended up  getting points   for the problem .

On 9/22/2017 at 7:31 PM, Lurkergirl said:

They  should have  sent a auto  reply that it was received  by the BBB  .I  got  a auto  reply and thought I was good .I  heard nothing  and resent  a new request  ,I  got a reply  saying they  never got the first one .I copied and pasted the response so he escalated it .I ended up  getting points   for the problem .

Did they say they were waiting for a response from the company ? I'm thinking I need to resubmit.Seems like it's taking to long.

It  was weird the bbb  sent me an email that they never heard back from the company .Yet  just a few hours later I got an email from Harris saying they  gave me points ,not as many  as I wanted but it was better than nothing

• Thanks 1

Well I got lucky and was able to do a survey they sent and I actually got my points.I was able t cash out and get a $50 gift card.Not sure if I should continue even if I were to get the points.I was letting it mount up so I could give it as a Christmas gift.Not ever doing that again with them -if I continue that is.